Thread: How to make green screen using pixelmator

How to make green screen using pixelmator

Hello friend, I install the Pixelmator on the Mac OS X operating system. There are no issue occurred in this installation process. I listen that there is some green screen facility present in this software. Now I want to create green screen on this software but I don’t know the step by step process to do that. I search so many sites but there no solutions I found. If anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: How to make green screen using pixelmator

The green screen is to be one facility of the software. This facility use to convert the background of photos, pictures into the green shades. That is the user can able to convert the photos into the green screen. There will be the inbuilt facility presents in this software. Then you need to just search these options onto the software. This software options is not mentions on any site. This is the internal options and it present in the menu bar. Then search it and you definitely found it.

There is specific process present in this software which helps to convert the background of the image to the green screen. First you need t o select two images one with the background green screen and the other is want to change the screen to green. Then create new project and import that two images. After that you need select preferences options of the iMovie menu. The dialog box is open. This box provides the options which helps to convert the background image to the green screen.

Hey dude, I suggest you to just read the manual of the software. There are separate sections of the manual shows the number of options of the software. Normally the manual came with the software. Then if you got this manual then open it and go to the advanced facility of the software page. Then it describes the step by step process to convert the image onto the green screen. Normally this option is not present in any windows based OS but, the pixelmator is work on the Mac OS and hence it holds this options.

There are also other software presents in the market that helps to covert the image background to the green screen. Few of the examples are the Chromakey Green and so on. Then I suggest you to just use this software and convert the image background to the green screen. This software also provides the facility to convert the background image of the video to the green screen. Then I suggest buying this software and then installing it. This helps to solve this green screen trouble.