Thread: DirectX farewell

DirectX farewell

It seems quite surprising, then, that while PC games are often better than their counterparts in the console, which still beat console graphics on the floor. A part of this is certainly the fact that many games are mainly developed for consoles and thus ported to the computers. However, according to Richard Huddy, this could change if the game developers make changes in the hardware straightly to a low level, instead of having to go throughout an API such as DirectX.
    As the AMD speaks to the world wide program developer of the division of GPU, Richard Huddy says that they have ten times greater horse power compared to Xbox or PS3 in their graphic cards, but the graphical performance of the games is not ten times good enough. Thus, Richard Huddy said that game developers are requesting to remove the use of API since it’s of no use. Any comments on these friends.

Re: DirectX farewell

I think this is an amazing article which does make sense. I think whatever the game developers are thinking is right as they said that they have ten times more horde power then the game also should provide that much amount of good graphics while playing but it is not. Thus I hope that game developers make games or want to release games and spent more time and money for the game and not for the API. May things work?

I think I being quite old enough to be able to select the hardware and sound card which we required to play Doom. If I didn’t put it on the list, than there would be no sound. I expect that we don’t need to turn back for this. It used to be really frustrating have a hardware which is latest than your games. Similarly, when new sound cards advertised, you will think hat it will work for your games. If you take away your PC’s ease of use then what kind of gaming stage it would be. Thus I think the game developers thinking about removing API’s is quite a good thought.

I think that DX9 was very kind to the user of the API, DX10 was a disaster, 10.1 is approved by AMD - so for the last 3 years or more, the API has been a difficult beast to tame, that fixes some DX11 but also brings more complications. I liked the information provided on the processing efficiency of the console and what they are capable of without using an API - you could also argue that most PC titles are restricted because they have to be ported across PS3 and Xbox also focus on DX8 and DX9 GPU still PC.

As we know that API needs to furnish broad range of GPU’s but I think it will provide fewer preventions if all the industries agrees upon the unsupportable gpu’s if older than 4 years. Due to this, the designers will be able to produce products with modern techniques and optimized for a streamlined sets. I think changes may work but it’s going to be a worst thing for the people having 4 years old gpu. But I think there can be an alternative. People can try choosing a gpu which supports games and have direct-to-mail instructions. Thus let’s watch out what AMD performs in next few years.

OpenGL is also of same kind. It’s like a cutting-edge that DirectX is used by all the PC game developers now-a-days and also for the programmers who are interested in direct-to-mail programming. Also OpenGL is going to provide many bigger and newer features for the latest PC’s which are coming up. I hope that whatever OpenGL is telling is true and will wait for the newer games that are going to be launched. Hope to see any changes.

I don’t know just thinking about the coding for the hardware, how hectic it would be. But I think it would entirely change the view of the game. Just unable to imagine the world of games it would be. Whatever the game developers are thinking is right and they get sufficient results at the end of the day. I hope generation of game consoles to come out in less than five years. What say guys?

Donaldvufox Guest

Toshiba Laptop Coupon

I am also going to describe how to use Toshiba Laptop Coupons. I didn't just come out of a hole in the wall. Which is the best tool to measure [Toshiba Laptop Coupon? I imagine I have captured the essence of what Toshiba Laptop Coupons truly means.