Thread: MMF to MIDI file converter

MMF to MIDI file converter

As the title suggesting itself what I am going to ask over here. Well I am looking for a program which you can use to convert the MMF file to MIDI. Mainly I am looking for a free program so let me know if you are aware of any free program. If the program is having great feature then I would think about the purchasing of the same. Let me know if you are having any specific idea to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: MMF to MIDI file converter

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should download and installed the PSMPlay on the computer of yours. there is latest version of this particular software is available on the internet. It is having really user friendly interface and you should use the same to get the requirement of yours. so you should get the same and let me know whether you liked the look and feel of this particular software.

I am suggesting following instruction which you should use to get the requirement of yours.
    • You should launch the player and browse for the desire file from the File menu.
    • After selecting the desire file you need to click on the Create SMAF and check the 40/16/4 boxes which ever would be applicable.

I am hoping that the instruction which I have provided over here would be helpful to you.

I let you know that you will be able to convert the WAV file to MMF file. You will not be able to convert the MP3 or WAV file to MIDI file in any manner. Well the MIDI file is simply set of the instruction which let your computer to play the synthesizer what should be played? It did not contain any sound in the file. I have seen number of mobile phones which are having the ability to play the MIDI file. You can change the .mmf extension to the mid extension to change the file and see whether it is working or not.

I am suggesting that you should get Joy RingTone Converter from the official website. well its really simple to use. You can use this particular program with all the popular sound format like MIDI, MP3 and many more. You can also use the with any of the selected part of the audio from the desire file. It is also having support for the batch conversion so that you can save the times of yours while converting the files using this particular software.

Another program which you can use to get the requirement of yours is AmazigMIDI. Well this particular program is having ability to transcribes the music files and you can use the same to convert the WAV file to MIDI file. I have used this particular program and I have found that the it is having capability to convert the single instrument polyphonic music. You can get the same from the official website and it is a shareware.