Thread: How to stop annoying adds at sidebar on word.

How to stop annoying adds at sidebar on word.

Hi I have a laptop. This laptop has good configuration. My laptop modal is HCL k28. I am using this laptop from two years. I have no problem with this laptop. I have installed in this Microsoft office 2010. I have to use Microsoft word a lot of in my job. I am a content writer. I don’t know about the Microsoft office 2010. When I use the Microsoft word in my laptop then I have a problem with the Microsoft word. When I open then it show automatically adds at sidebar. This is very annoying for me. So tell me how can I fix this problem?

Re: How to stop annoying adds at sidebar on word.

I would like to tell you about something on your problem. When you use the free version of Microsoft office 2010. Then it shows add at your sidebar. I think it is technical problem. So it can possible to stop technically. But as I know about this problem. You can get rid of this problem when you will purchase the license version. When you will use the license version then it will never show the ads at sidebar. I want to suggest you that purchase the license version Microsoft office.

Hi, this is not a major problem. You can fix this problem. I want to tell you the procedure for fix this problem. First you will go the specific page and then scroll the page down halfway. Then you will see the template and also you will see help automatically when it will available. I think this section some screen pics of the document properties. You know it contains instruction for deleting the template id. Might be your problem will solve. But I’m not fully sure about this. But you try at least once.

Satyrs Guest

You can buy separate word, but it will cost at least as much as Office Home and Student including Word and other applications. Or, if you are a bonafide student or teacher. You can get a scholarly edition of the Office, also by a significantly reduced price. If you do not need to pay anything. Then you are fixed with the Starter Edition (with ads) or Open Office. I am sure you problem will be solved. Because license version doesn’t provide it. If you want to know more then you can go on the Microsoft site.

I heard about this problem. Because I don’t use the Microsoft office 2010. But my friend told me about this problem. The Task Pane Word plug controller was designed to help you manage the task pane without having to cut manually the registry or to determine what should be turned on or off to suit your requirements. It is just a matter of selecting whether to display the task pane when you start Word, and if the task pane doesn’t show automatically then you will open or make a new document. you can use the third party tools for this.

Thank you to all of you for helping me. I was very disturbing this problem. I had asked many people, forums same question. But no reply me regarding this problem. I don’t know that why doesn’t reply. But I have solved my problem. Just only following the rules. But I want to more about the knowledge about this type of technical issue for future. Please suggest me from where can I get the enough materials. And also I want to know about the good websites. Please response me as much as possible for you.