Thread: Microsoft excel is not able to print some document which use to print on one page

Microsoft excel is not able to print some document which use to print on one page

I am using Microsoft office 2007 from last 2 months. Previously I was using the office 2003. I was trying to print the document which use to print on the single page but I am not able to print those document in Microsoft excel in same way. Whenever I try to do page break preview at that time it gives me an error. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. If anyone have any idea about this then please help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Microsoft excel is not able to print some document which use to print on one page

I think there is something wrong with your excel file. I suggest you to select the all data then right click on it and copy it. After that open the new workbook and then in that workbook paste all the data after that try to do the print preview. I think after doing that you will not face any problem. Because sometime due to wrong setting our system gives the error so by making the fresh file we can fix this issue. So try this solution and let me know what the result is?

Re: Microsoft excel is not able to print some document which use to print on one page

If you are unable to print then I think there is possibilities if something wrong with your printer also. First check your printer configuration in your computer. You can d o this by going in to the control panel and then select the printer and fax option. After that you will find your printer in it. Now go to the properties after that check all the setting. Make sure that page setting is normal and then click on the ok. After that try to print again after that you will not face any problem.

I have read your problem and I will help you with it. First of all I would like to know that you are facing this problem with every excel file or any specific file? If you are facing this problem with every file then I think there is something wrong with the page break setting. Select your data which you want to print and then click on the print preview after that click on the page break setting in that setting you will find the option for managing the data according to print requirement. You can set the data by moving that blue line. After that you will be able to print the data.

As you have said in your post about printer setting. I have tried all the setting with the printer but it didn’t help me. After that I also tried to adjust the page break setting but at that time also Microsoft excel is giving me the error. I have tried to copy this data in other file but it doesn’t make any difference for me. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Please anyone have any more solution then please help me with it. Thank you in advance.

Re: Difficult Chart Wizard in microsoft Excel 2007

If you are not able to solve your problem after trying the above given solution. Then I think you should try these steps. If you are facing this problem with specific files only then first try to solve your problem by selecting the print area. You can select the print are by going in to page layout tab there you can find the print are option. First select the data which you want to print and then click on that set5 print area button after doing that you will not face any problem with it.