Thread: After upgraded to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2003, I am getting some AD error

After upgraded to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2003, I am getting some AD error

I just finished doing an upgrade from replace 2003 to 2010 and every mailboxes are receiving mail on the server again after everything has been moved. However I am making some mistakes in the year of the permits mailbox on the replace Advanced tab. When I click the mailbox permissions I get the tracking error. "The action could not be accomplished for the reason that the Microsoft Exchange Information Store is not obtainable. Make in no doubt the service is running and has network connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server computer. What you think about it.

Re: After upgraded to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2003, I am getting some AD error

Hello I am facing same kind of problem. My presumption is that the Exchange Extension is not position to the accurate server or somewhat didn't acquire transferred more than in the approved manner. OR there is a number of permission not permits the AD to observe the latest servers Information Store. the entire just guesses actually and I possibly will be way off. If somebody possibly will point me within the right direction that would be immense.

Re: After upgraded to Exchange 2010 from Exchange 2003, I am getting some AD error

Hello according to my experience and knowledge, within Active Directory allow considering advanced selection. Intended for the user who has difficulty, right click on top of the username; and after that go to security, and ensure to inherit/propagate permissions. Please try these settings and Let me be acquainted with if this resolves the problem. If you still confused then search it on Google. There you will get complete information on it. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. Consequently I opened up Users and Computers, go to examination, and from there I confirm Advanced Features and after that right clicked on top of my account and chosen Properties and followed by went to the Security Tab and subsequently clicked on the Advanced Button. Underneath that one I include the permit Inheritable Permissions starting the parent to broadcast. Confirm already. Was this what you were talking regarding?

I'm just within the process of transferring from a mix of Exchange 2000 Enterprise and 2003 Standard in the direction of Exchange 2010 and contain run with related problems by the side of the technique. Each time it has been due just before inherited permissions on top of the AD side of things consequently I'd start looking there. Unquestionably run the BPA however check through PowerShell on top of the Exchange server(s) as you'll obtain a lot more information than through the GUI.

Ended only by calling Microsoft and seemed to command domain full preparation had no effect when it ran the first time we had to repeat it. For the reason that, of that not all of the permissions for mailboxes transferred over for users at what time we moved mailboxes in excess of. The main error was received by the way I was trying to access the mailbox rights through 2003 AD users and Computers, tab Exchange Advanced, mailbox rights. To access these in 2010 must go through the Exchange to make changes to it by right clicking on the mailbox and select Manage complete access permission or can be made in the EMS. If you try to access those rights through AD client and computer, you receive the errors that I was on a Windows 2003 environment, that option is not available in 2008 AD and user equipment.