Thread: The new version 10.1 of Adobe player got installed on my computer

The new version 10.1 of Adobe player got installed on my computer

I mostly work on Adobe flash player for most of the time. I had the automatic update of the software on, Because of this a new version of Adobe player got installed on my computer. This was a beta version and it had a lot of mistakes that ruined my whole setup of the computers that had the latest version. The version which was recently updated was version 10.1, but the problem was whenever the record was scan for some error it shows that all the error was incorrect. I contacted the tech support people and they noted the problem and they told that they will solve the issue till then you can download the previous version or the latest version 10.2 of adobe player. The issue is, if the previous version was having problem then the new one will it be safer. I have never gone to any section in the mail, like junk mail or spam because of the fear that it will potentially harm the PC. So how can I overcome the problem of checking the mail in my account?

Re: The new version 10.1 of Adobe player got installed on my computer

Since you have given to support people facing the problem, it is likely that they will consider and attempt to resolve the problem at hand. But I do not know when it will be resolved. So, to download the latest version is available by searching for the update that is present at the official site. It is safer to do that because if you download the previous version that is not going to find the latest features and will be asked to download the latest version. Since you must have a licensed version of the antivirus, you can browse the complete package of Internet safety to help you navigate the Internet safely.

Try to install the player by removing the Add / Remove Programs and download and install the new. This will help you delete all files that were present in which it was damaged to my knowledge. There are several antivirus on the market that offer the optimal solution for Internet surfing. Also you can prevent the entry of the virus by taking precautions such as not opening the site that you are not aware of any postings or you think is spam. At some point it may be possible that spam can be before you, and overcome all security measures. Also check the browser version is little support, because Internet Explorer version consisting of 32 and 64 bits. So you must know which version you are working with and download the appropriate version only.

Hello friend, I went through their problem and they are really very afraid of your data and your PC. There is a time a problem in the use of any product in the beta. Beta version are the products that are recently been released with a newer version, but there is a circle that hackers attempt to utilize as a method to go into the system and acquire all information and data is obtainable. So you can go through the official website of adobe and after that install newest beta version. We must also take the security of your environment always high when downloading anything from the site.

Adobe player is available in two formats which are 32 and 64, but the 32 bits is also compatible with 64 bits. You can search the network for different virus is present and offers all the essential features you need and demand is following characteristics. Viruses are something that can come from any part of your team try their level best to stop him, but always present. The only thing to do is increasing all the security updates that are present on the computer. Have you tried surfing the Internet to find ways to increase security? One way is to increase the value of firewall on your computer.