Thread: Need help to get Mozilla & set wallpaper on desktop

Need help to get Mozilla & set wallpaper on desktop

I am using Internet Explorer for past many days and whenever I used to download any images from Google, it gives me a message that “Access is denied”. Then I tried to switch to another browser i.e. Mozilla Firefox. So I tried to download it from the internet but I am unable to download. Is internet explorer is creating problem to download or there is some another reason. Please help!

Re: Need help to get Mozilla & set wallpaper on desktop

There are various methods to download images from the internet. May be you are using attachments in the E-mail or website. If this method is unable to download pictures use other methods: Right click on the picture, "Save Picture As" option will appear, or it may be some file which contains the picture. You can also disable the anti-virus and check whether you are able to download any pictures.

Try one more method if you are using Windows Vista. Restart your computer first, when your computer starts you observe that your computer’s hardware being listed. When you see this information, press F8 continuously until you are presented with the Windows Vista advanced boot options screen. Use the up/down arrow keys to select the safe mode option, then press enter and booting will start automatically into Windows Vista Safe Mode with Networking. Finally when your windows start, open your internet explorer and try to check whether a dialogue appears while downloading.

There are chances that to various pictures, viruses have been attached and you might not know while downloading. This can be the reason for downloading problems with images. Also try out to run online scan if possible which may help you to remove infections if present. Even if the problem persists, it might be the problem of the browser you are using since the browser might be too old.

Try to download new browsers such as Mozilla, Safari, and Google Chrome which are just amazing. The downloading speed provided by this browser is good compared to the internet explorer. If you are not able to download Mozilla, it might be not your problem it’s because of your browser. Download this browser from your friend’s computer, install it and check downloading any pictures. I think this will work.

Internet Explorer 8 is a new version and there are several problems caused due to this new version installed in Windows Vista or Windows 7. It can also be performance issue or an error message which may have caused due to the corruption in temporary internet files or in the cached information that is used by internet explorer. You must clear all these data. To do this: Open internet explorer 8, click safety, and delete browsing history. I hope this may solve your problem.