Thread: Realtek 880 not working in Area 51m 7700

Realtek 880 not working in Area 51m 7700

Hello, I bought Alienware Area 51m 7700 laptop and this laptop contain Sound card. There is windows vista operating system present into this laptop. Yesterday I faced some issue in this laptop that is the laptop is not generate any kind of sound. See, I am not the expert person but I need to solve this trouble. I think Realtek 880 software for generates this no audio sound error message. I use this laptop for watching video and surfing net. Any type of help or suggestions will be appreciates.

re: Realtek 880 not working in Area 51m 7700

Normally these kinds of trouble need some updating policy. There are so much time the windows vista OS has to be suggest that after some time the Realtek sound software need update of the software. In this case, we need to update this software by using the online updating option. This type of option also presents in the Realtek software. Then you need to go to the control panel and then update the driver of the software. It helps to solve the trouble.

I also faced the similar kind os issue and I never try this solutions. I installed vista on this laptop and when I try to open any audio file then it gives the error message of sound does not work. I try update option but it cannot work. Finally I understand the issue. In mine laptop the sound driver I installed is not support the sound card and hence it creates trouble. Then after replacing the driver with the supported driver, the trouble is solved.

Hi, I think the sound card presents in this laptop is not correctly work and hence it could be create the major issue. If the things happen in your case then you need to check the sound card is correctly installed or not. If it not install very well then install it properly. In this situation you can refer the sound card manual. It helps you to solve the trouble. So, use this option and then solve the no audio error in the Area 51m 7700 laptop.

Hey you need to check the sound card is correctly works or not. If it does not work then you need to replace it with the new sound card. If it correctly works then check the compatible driver of the sound card is installing or not. If it doesn’t install then uninstall the previous driver and install the sound card compatible driver. You can take help of the expert or the manual of the sound card help you to understand the source path of the compatible driver. Then use it and solve the issue.

There is multiple possibilities in this case but normally the trouble is present in the software. The software driver will provide the facility of interact the software with the compatible sound card. Then it could be possible that driver is infected by some virus. Then you need to either update this driver and it could be helpful to solve the trouble. If it doesn’t work then uninstall the driver and then reinstall the fresh driver. Most of the time it work and the issue are removed from the system.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of trouble and I never used this update option but later on I understand that the Realtek sound software is corrupt by some internet virus. Then first step I use is uninstalling the software. Then reboot the system and scan all the hard disk using the authorized antivirus. Then use the sound driver CD and install the fresh copy of the software. It helps me to solve the trouble. As per mine suggestions you also need to reinstall this software and remove the trouble form the system.