Thread: Outlook PST Repair

mikesonu Guest

Outlook PST Repair

My Outlook PST File is corrupted i think its a big size PST file and not opening showing error. Till yesterday its working absolutely fine my computer gets shutdown suddenly due to a power cut and after that my PST file does not work properly. I think i need an Outlook PST Repair. please recommend some good online solution so that i can get my data back as soon as possible.

Re: Outlook PST Repair

Well I want you to install this Kernel for PST Repair tool on the system that you are using and I am sure that once the same is done then you will not face any of the issues what so ever and the best thing is that it is faster to repair and recover the mails and many more. Well currently the trial version is available in the market and before purchasing it you can try it for lets say fifteen days or so. And here is the download link for the same.

syam1222 Guest

Re: Outlook PST Repair

Hi Mikesonu....

No need to worry about your corrupted outlook.U can repair your outlook PST files easily using good repair outlook pst file software.It is nothing but Repair Outlook PST Software.This lets you repair corrupted pst files on Microsoft Outlook & also lets you recover emails that have been deleted / lost from the Inbox, Outbox, Sent Mail & Deleted Items folder. Use this software to repair pst files that have been corrupted due to an oversized (2GB) pst file or pst files that have been corrupted due to virus attacks.
    Also u can download the demo version of this software.If u r satisfied with that go for the full software.
    Last edited by Sooraj; 14-03-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: removed the link