Thread: Troubleshooting drivers of HP DeskJet

Troubleshooting drivers of HP DeskJet

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and i have also purchased the HP DeskJet F2180 printer. Before using the windows 7 i have windows vista on mine system and after that i have updated. After updating to windows 7 mine HP DeskJet F2180 not working properly and i am not able to print and scan. I have tried to lots of suggestion but none of them solved mine issue. Can anyone suggest on troubleshooting drivers of HP DeskJet F2180 and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Troubleshooting drivers of HP DeskJet

Once you have installed the operating system, look I installed the program "EVEREST" is a program that checks your computer and tells you that you have not, the summary can select each piece and gives the option of lowering drivers and if it does not record that piece is and is very easy to have that information get the drivers on the Internet. I commented how to get rid of headaches when installing or changing operating systems and you do not have the original drivers.

As happened with the hardware, you will be much easier to solve a problem if you know where. For that, you find the pattern that caused it. This can be installed a program, browse the pages that were not reliable or perhaps have spent a pleasant afternoon deleting DLL libraries. Your task is to try to leave the team as it was before, but if you cannot, below is some information on how to use System Restore.

Whatever the reason for driver issue here are some solutions are: Clean your computer of unnecessary files with a program like CCleaner. Delete the Windows boot unknown programs. Scan your system with an antivirus Turn on Automatic Updates (in Control Panel / Security Center), or regularly visit Windows Update and install the latest patches. Defragment the drive with a utility like Defragged. Maintain updated device drivers.

The drivers, or drivers, are the cause of many headaches. If nothing else rob you start Windows "Found new device" is that something is wrong. Sometimes Windows makes real carnage with the drivers, installed on top of each other, kept a file with another version and another and, of course, that's not very healthy. You can see at a glance the status of your drivers from Control Panel / System / Hardware / Device Manager.

Before you install a driver eradicate all traces of the previous version of the face of the Earth, so that the new start from scratch and not be influenced by previous files or settings. The first thing to do is remove any entry for the damn driver from Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs. After this most likely have to restart the computer and this is more than enough. Anyway, if you want to ensure good, you can go to Device Manager and check if it appears correctly.