Thread: Drivers for Toshiba satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop

Drivers for Toshiba satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop

My Toshiba satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop is running 64 bit Windows 7 Operating System and it has got Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset family video card. Recently it have started showing up with problems some times. While working on laptop, sometimes the screen flickers, or while playing videos, it goes black for a fraction of seconds. On consulting my friend he asked me to properly install the drivers and especially the video card driver (display driver) for my laptop. So I wanted to know where I can find this driver thing. I am a newbie so please co-operate.

Re: Drivers for Toshiba satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop

After reading the specifications of your Toshiba Satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop, it was clear that it has got Mobile Intel 4 series Express Chipset family installed in it. So this is the link to download the drivers you require for your laptop. Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset family Once you have opened this link, just click on the Support link on top of the webpage. Now fill the below columns. Select “Chipsets” in family, then select Laptop Chipsets, now select the Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset family option. Click on the “Download Drivers and Software” option to download the drivers.

It has always known that Toshiba laptops don’t accept any drivers which are not provided or approved by them. So I am not sure whether the above solution would actually prove to be useful to you. But if you are lucky enough then you might get the drivers installed by doing what is told in the above solution. Or else if you want to install the drivers for your Toshiba Satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop, then I would recommend you to install the drivers by using the original Toshiba Drivers CD, which you got along with your laptop. Just run the CD and install all the drivers or search for the driver you specifically want to install in your laptop, like now you want to install the Display driver for this problem.

You can also visit the official website of Toshiba Support and download all the drivers which you want for your Toshiba Satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop. Here is the direct link for your Toshiba Satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop’s DRIVER Select the Operating System properly and also the drivers you wish to download. Once you have chosen everything, the list of drivers for your selected options will be displayed. Click on that particular driver and download it in your system. Once you have downloaded the drivers, install them in your laptop and restart the laptop to see the changes.

If you don’t have the original Toshiba Driver’s CD and if the download files are not working or if you are unable to download the drivers file, then also you can get the drivers for your Toshiba Satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop. What you need to do is, just visit the Toshiba Service Center link. Now select the appropriate locations. You will the list of the entire Toshiba Service center in your country. Watch out for the nearest one and contact them. Either make an appointment to get the necessary drivers installed in your laptop or purchase another Original Drivers CD from them for your respective laptop.

Thank you all to reply to my thread and make those attempts to help me out. Especially thank you for the above Toshiba Drivers link for my Toshiba Satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop. I tried that solution and it worked like wonders for me. And above that it saved my time, energy and money which I would have spend on visiting the Toshiba Service Center (which is pretty far from my area) and buying the Toshiba Satellite pro C650-ez1523 laptop’s drivers. Once again thank you all. You all were really amazing.