Thread: WLAN driver for Satellite M40x-112

WLAN driver for Satellite M40x-112

Hi friends I am using Toshiba Satellite M40x-112 and I was using the windows vista in that but due to some virus issue I have formatted my hard drive and I lost my all the data but after that I searched all my laptop driver from drivers homepage but at there I didn’t find the WLAN driver for my laptop. I want to know where I can find the WLAN drivers for my laptop. If you know any solution for that then please reply me with that solution. Thank you in advance.

Re: WLAN driver for Satellite M40x-112

I have gone through your problem and I suggest you to first check your driver cd which you come with laptop kit. Because that cd contents all the necessary drivers of laptop. So just insert it and try to find your drivers and if in that cd also you are not getting that drivers then please let me know, I will help you to search your WLAN drivers. So just check the drivers and try to install it. I hope you will get the drivers from cd and able to use your WIFI normally.

I have read your reply and after reading that I understand what are you trying to say but unfortunately I have lost my driver cd and that is why I was searching the drivers on internet but on the after spending so much of time on internet also I didn’t find the drivers. Now I don’t know what can be the solution to solve this problem. Please reply me some other solution which can help me to get my driver. If you have any link for those drivers then please give me that.

Ok. As you have said in your post that you don’t have cd for the drivers and you are also not able to search the drivers on internet. That is why I am giving you link for that. You can download the drivers by clicking here WLAN DRIVERS. So after downloading the drivers install it in your computer and after that restart your laptop once it’s get done then you will be able to use your WIFI again. Please tell me whether this trick works for you or not?

I have downloaded the drivers by clicking on the link and after that I installed it in my laptop and now my WIFI is working like a champ. Now I am able to connect my laptop anywhere I go and I also do enjoy the download wire free. I am very happy now. Thank you so much for helping me and giving me all correct information. Your tricks were really helped me a lot. Because of your given link I get the drivers very easily and its saved my so much of time.