Thread: HP LaserJet CP1515N Printer’s Driver for 64 bit Windows 7

HP LaserJet CP1515N Printer’s Driver for 64 bit Windows 7

Hi, I recently purchased HP LaserJet CP1515N printer. It was working fine for few days but later it started up with problems. So now to reinstall the printers, I am looking for drivers for my HP LaserJet CP1515N printer. I will be connecting the HP printer to my HP laptop which is running 64-bit Windows 7 Operating System. Does anyone have any information or help regarding this mater then please help me. Your suggestions are always appreciated.

Re: HP LaserJet CP1515N Printer’s Driver for 64 bit Windows 7

You can use the HP printer driver CD which you must have received when you purchased your HP LaserJet CP1515N printer. Just insert the CD in your laptops CD/DVD driver and connect your printer to your laptop. The system will detect the new hardware peripheral attached to the laptop and automatically search for its drivers. First the system will search for the printers drivers on the local drive and if it is unable to find it there then it will search for the drivers on the CD/DVD drive or USB drives if attached any. Let the system install the drivers. Do not disconnect the printer unless the driver is completely installed in your system.

You can also install the drivers of your HP LaserJet CP1515N printer by connecting your laptop to Internet. Make sure that your laptop is in network and Internet is working fine. Now connect your HP printer to your laptop and let the system search for its driver. Once it has completed the search for the drivers in your laptop, it will prompt to download the necessary drivers by going online. Go for installing the drivers directly from internet. This will take time depending upon the drivers size and the speed of your Internet.

Thank you, guys for showing your interest in solving my problem. It was seriously very kind of every one of you to remove some of your precious time and look upon my problem and give me the solutions which you think would have helped me out solving my issue. But it’s unfortunate of me that nothing is helping me. I am unable to find my original HP drivers CD for my respective HP printer. On the other hand, I tried doing online installation of the drivers but every time I try doing it, the processes stop after reaching a particular point. This is seriously annoying me now. Please help me with some more suggestions.

So online installation did not helped you out. I would recommend you to visit the following official website of HP and try to download the needed drivers from this site. What you need to do is :
    • Select whether you want to download the drivers for your HP product see Support and Troubleshooting information.
    • Then enter the name of the product in the given text area and hit the Go button.
    • You will be directed to another link where you have to select the Operating System for which you want the drivers of your HP printer.
    • Download all the drivers and install them in your system. Once you have completed the installation, you must restart the laptop. On restart you will probably find your printer working again.

Dude you should probably go to some computer store near by your area and purchase the original Drivers CD for your HP LaserJet CP1515N Printer from the computer store. If the store is unable to provide you with your desired drivers then you can also purchase the necessary CD of drivers from the HP service center as well. Or call up HP support and ask them to deliver the Drivers CD to you. This process would cost you some money.