Thread: Need windows XP Drivers for hp pavilion dv6-3124er

Need windows XP Drivers for hp pavilion dv6-3124er

I am using the windows XP on mine hp pavilion dv6-3124er system. Before using the windows XP I have used the windows vista and after that I have installed the windows XP. After installing the windows XP mine system driver gone and I am not able to any driver. Now I don’t what to do and how to install the windows XP driver on mine system. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine driver issue. Please help me out from this issue.

Re: Need windows XP Drivers for hp pavilion dv6-3124er

Well, we know that the operating system compatible with all software to run the driver software, but they are required to run smoother operating system and its functionality mother better. Generally drivers are provided by the company and pre-installed you can also download the essential software driver from the Internet throughout the official website of the group, so you can download the HP drivers from HP official web sites.

The thing is, for the driver software it needs to go to Internet, otherwise you can contact the dealer from whom you bought your PC / Laptop. If not have Internet access, you can go to cafes or may have Internet helps your friends and download Windows XP drivers through the HP certified site and after that go through your matter. I hope this will help you.

In general, HP will provide the necessary drivers to your machine; you do not have to worry about being this. Apart from this if you suddenly due to a software installation, if any changes must be made to the registration systems then provide machine HP system recovery to restore the system back to its factory setting. To obtain information about the manual itself, using the HP. I hope this will help you.

It is not the solution here, but to say we are not alone in this race. He was also facing the same issue. I searched all the way to the printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7960 on the site, but without their help. I tried to complain about this to HP executives. They did consider the matter, and then came to the conclusion that support for older products cannot be done. I was very disappointed with his statement. However, if anyone can help. Mine operating system is windows 7.

I think we all need to look more carefully. Windows 7 has the drivers for the printer that is sure to go to work. I say this because I have my Photosmart 1115 works on Windows 7 and that too without any problem. Just go through the normal settings in order to install the printer. During the installation when it reaches the point where it asks for the type of printer you are trying to install, then you require to select HP Photosmart 7200. Give this a try. I hope this works.