Thread: Need sound driver for Compaq Presario c795tu

Need sound driver for Compaq Presario c795tu

Hi all, I'm using Compaq Presario c795tu and am using Windows XP in it. After using my friend laptop HDD, I found that my system is infected by a virus. So I did reformat my laptop, before doing so, I did not know that I have lost my recovery CD, so after I tried to format all disks and install software, I have success throughout the software, but not in sound driver. Sound driver is missing in my laptop and I cannot hear any voice of the laptop. Please help me guys and the responses to this entry. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Need sound driver for Compaq Presario c795tu

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the following steps: first make hit on the start icon and after that go to the run. Now on the run type devmgmt.msc and then hit the ok button. Now under the device manager go to the Audio Device on High Def Bus and then make right click on the and then select the Update driver and after that you will get the different link location and under that choose anyone and after that install it on your system. I hope this will help you.

Hello friend, in my opinion does not have to worry about these issues. Anyone who missed his second CD, and no big deal. If you encounter problems installing the sound driver, I have a solution for you. Just do one thing and find the serial number of the motherboard, if you find that then using the name of his mother with the serial number, the search for the driver of that number on the official web site the company board. After the software you download and manually install the sound driver is available in the software package.

Hey friend, to find the audio driver for the laptop, the above method is perfectly playable. But in case you cannot know the correct serial number or if you want the best driver option I have one for you all. Go to the website and look for driver Realtek high definition audio. Just click on Audio Codec High Definition and accept the agreement in order. After that go to the executable files and install the audio driver high definition on your system and enjoy playing music with the best quality.

Hello thanks and I have solved mien issue. But in research that has this forum and I have such wonderful solutions and user friendly. First I applied the first method, and the first attempt I can fix my problem, but after reading the second since it became selfish and I tried to install the voice quality of HD on my system, have also been successful in it. So your friends with the writing of these solutions in this forum.

Run the system in safe mode and install the driver that is essential. It will be useful for you as needed. No doubt you can reach the issue and make the desired change is necessary. The same applies to the process of it and then visit of the conditions are met. It will be helpful if you can do things to work on your way. I hope it's useful. So, check and process it. I hope this will help you to get ride your issue.