Thread: Need Drivers For Compaq Presario C733tu

Need Drivers For Compaq Presario C733tu

Hi, Compaq Presario C733TU originally installed with the Windows 7 operating system. But now I replaced that with the new operating system Windows XP. But there is a problem with it. The drivers CD that I get with it now that driver cd does not work with operating system Windows XP. Now I want all drivers of this laptop to work properly. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this.

Re: Need Drivers For Compaq Presario C733tu

The following are the different links to download the different drivers:
    Video Driver
    Chipset Driver
    Lan Drivers: Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Driver
    Wireless Drivers
    Synaptics Touchpad Drivers
    The following are the installation steps:
    Download the file. Exe to a directory on your hard drive.
    Run the downloaded file and follow the instruction given in the wizards.
    Restart the computer when the installation is complete.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps: make hit on the start and after that go to the run. Now on the run type devmgmt.msc and then hit the ok button. Now on the device manager go to the Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus and then make hit on the update driver. After that make hit on the Install from a list or specific location and then choose the next. Now make hit on the don’t search, I will choose the driver to install and then hit the next button. Now make click on the Sound, video and game controller from the list and after that make hit on the Next and then select the have Disk. Now once you finish the downloading restart your system and after that go through your issue.

If the drivers that come with your laptop does not work with Windows 7. Way, you can download the driver for the laptop of the same official website. You have to download video card driver, audio driver, touchpad driver, and so on, but you have to choose wisely. If you are able to install the proper driver, then your laptop will not work correctly. I hope this will help you to install your driver.

If you cannot find the exact driver for your Compaq system, you should contact the manufacturer, where he had bought his Compaq PRESARIO C733TU. Intel Ethernet Pro is also something or other, are also available for almost any Intel chipset motherboard. This might be able to help you get the drivers for your Compaq PRESARIO C733TU.

In my opinion, you need to visit the official website of HP, since it is the owner of Compaq. Now we have to enter your model number to get all your drivers. Or you can visit the following link. I hope it can solve your problem. Now on the website go to the software and driver link and after that enter the driver that you want. I hope so this will help you.