Thread: Hotmail saved Files are not appearing in windows explorer

Hotmail saved Files are not appearing in windows explorer

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have also installed the hotmail. Last week I send some of the document on hotmail but these documents are from the windows XP system and I saved in the root directory of drive C. Then open Windows Explorer and went to drive c to open and were not there ... I thought maybe I accidentally saved elsewhere, so I went back to Hotmail, click the document to save it again and the Save dialog box defaults back to the last location (which was the root of unity C) and saw the 5 files that I had saved. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: Hotmail saved Files are not appearing in windows explorer

First of all saving the file on the c drive is not actually to be suggested. The reason for this is the c drive is normally meant for hidden folder and that meant for only administrative rights. So i would like to suggest you to save your all files on the D drive or my documents and so that you can solve your issue. Once you change the saving path expects from the C drive and then you can solve your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have the same problem with Windows 7. This is particularly frustrating because I waiting for some large files on disk c. I thought you were not there (not shown in the browser, but are displayed in a dialog box in any program) so I re-created. I was filling my hard drive unknowingly. Many files could become invisible on the C drive because of this. There must be a way to make visible these. Can anyone suggest on this.

In my opinion I think your c drive some files are hidden and so that I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your all issue. To do this go to the windows explorer and under that go to the tools on the menu and after that go to the folder option. Now on the folder option go to the view tab and under that make check mark on the Show hidden files, folders and after that hit the apply and then make hit on the ok button. Now go to the location where you saved the file.

I would like to suggest you to disable the administrator account and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the following steps: go to the start and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run type Regedit and then hit the ok button. Now on the registry key windows go to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System. situate the following REG_DWORD value: EnableLUA make value as 0 and then go to the ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin and then make value as 0. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have tried lots of solution but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. After lot of searching I have find that I have small issue. According to me the saved your document file is word file and that is not supported by your system. For e.g. if you have Microsoft word 2003 but you have saved the word 2007 and therefore this will not support the word 2007. So I would like to suggest you to check out your word document and so that you can solve your issue.