Thread: HP 5610xi printer drivers for windows 7

HP 5610xi printer drivers for windows 7

I have HP 5610xi printer and I was using it with my dell Laptop which was having Windows xp, but then after I have installed windows 7 in my laptop but I am unable to use printer with that because of drivers. The drivers which I have it is fir windows Xp which is not working with Windows 7 and I don’t know where I can get drivers for windows 7. Please tell me where I can find the drivers for HP5610xi printer which I can install in windows 7. If you have any idea then please reply me with proper solution.

Re: HP 5610xi printer drivers for windows 7

The driver which you have is for windows xp so it will defiantly not going to work with windows 7. For that you have to download the driver which works with windows 7 which you can find on HP official site. Just visit that site and select your printer model and then you will find the option for download the drivers. There you will also find option to select the OS which you are using on that option select Windows 7 and download those drivers. After that install it in your laptop and you will be able to use printer normally.

Thank you for your help. as you said that about windows7 drivers. I have visited the HP website and there I select my printer and tried to find the option for windows 7 but when I click on select your OS but there is no windows 7 option. Now please tell me how to fix this problem. Because I have to use the printer daily for my office work. Please reply me any solution for that it will be very helpful for me.

If you are not able to see the windows 7 option in driver list then I think you should try to install the windows vista driver in your laptop it may help you also. Some time vista drivers supports in windows 7. So try this with your laptop and please let me know whether it works for you or not. If it not working then I will try to search more solution for you. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

I have also tried to install the Vista drivers in my laptop but it is also not supporting in windows 7. So I am very confused about what to do with this problem. I want to know about is there any substitute drivers of HP5610xi printer which works with Windows 7 also. If there is any drivers is there then please let me know about it. Or of you have any other solution to solve this problem then please tell me that also. Any help will be appreciated.

I was also having same problem with my computer in which I was having windows 7. I have tried to find the HP5610xi Driver for windows 7 everywhere but I didn’t get anything. But after that without having any option I have install windows Vista in my computer. Now I am running dual OS on my computer. Whenever I need to printer I have to switch on Vista. I know it is very irritating but till now I don’t have any other option. So try this idea o otherwise wait for windows 7 enabled drivers.