Thread: At the time of hardware updates the Zune HD lost internet connection

At the time of hardware updates the Zune HD lost internet connection

Bought a Zune 32 GB HD. Connected to my computer, open the Zune software. They are updates for my new Zune. During the installation of upgrades, Internet connection is interrupted. Now, I have nothing in my Zune. Suddenly, the Zune HD has started malfunctioning. Every time I try to start Internet by clicking the Internet icon on the screen of my house, all that happens is that the screen goes completely black. These continue until the battery runs down or until you manually turn off the player and restart it. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: At the time of hardware updates the Zune HD lost internet connection

As we began to address this issue, lately, there is a possibility that the Zune software to your Zune HD that have been damaged. I would advocate you to uninstall the software as of your Zune device and download and install the newest version of the similar. You can as well attempt to solve the following crisis by restoring your Zune HD to its factory settings; this almost certainly would assist in the Zune launch HD reverse to the settings it was originally installed for the duration of the time of obtain.

Should probably do the basic checks first. Make sure if your wireless Internet connection is functioning correctly or not. Make sure you have associated the HD to Zune Wi-Fi network. You can cross verify the connection by performing the subsequent steps: Settings> Wireless and confirm that the wireless association is active or not. If the link is not active, satisfy enable wireless and then meet the web browser.

I tried to do what you suggested me to do, but nothing seems to help me start my Internet. I confirm my internet connection is working completely well. I can visit other web sites using applications; however the crisis seems to be when you try to start Internet. Just load a black page when I start the Internet and this black screen seems to be endless then. I have also tried to restore the Zune HD to its factory settings, but unfortunately no help. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

May be due to a hardware problem or software problems. As you've recently bought Zune HD, you must have your original invoice. In my opinion the best solution for your problem is that you contact the dealer where it was purchased or contact the nearest Microsoft Zune or the customer support and get your Zune to detect any hardware or software problem. As it is still within the warranty period you can put back or fix free of charge.

I was also facing this problem on my Zune HD, but I found the solution that worked wonders for me. I am running Windows Firewall. Just do the following.
    • Building the Windows Firewall active.
    • Then add zune.exe to its list of exceptions.
    • Open the Windows Firewall and disabled it.
    • Now once you finish this establishment of the Zune.exe. I hope this will help you.