Thread: Unable to play song on Zune 32 GB HD

Unable to play song on Zune 32 GB HD

I am facing a strange issue on Zune 32 GB HD recently. I had updated the firmware, the other day and everything was working fine then. But when I started the device today, I'm trying to play the songs so far. But the question is that I am getting the message that "These files are not present or does not have." This is happening with each file and after that mine Zune 32 GB HD freeze for long time. Please help me with the solution that can be used to eradicate this problem.

Re: Unable to play song on Zune 32 GB HD

It is probable that the Zune 32 GB HD difficulty is caused by an internal error. You must bring the device to the gallery, who are civil servants. You can be assured of this device follows. Even if you do not have it, no need to worry. You can have the device to officials and ensure that the repair is done correctly. If there is no guarantee you will pay for the repair. I hope this will help you.

You can be sure that the Zune 32 GB HD difficulty is reason because the update has done. The update must have deleted all music files from the device and that is why you have encountered this particular problem. In my opinion, should return to the old firmware to solve this particular problem. Try it and let me know if this problem is solved or not. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

You must synchronize the songs on Zune Marketplace. As you may have not sync after doing the grading above, you are getting the Zune 32 GB HD problems. If you must have taken the songs on the disc device, then this solution does not help. In fact, I do not know what to do if you are getting this problem with the songs taken from the disc. As mentioned in one of the posts above, you'd better take the device to the gallery. This is because if you play with the settings for this device, then there will be more problems in the future.

As mentioned on above solution, I can sync songs on Zune Marketplace, but am not able to get the songs I had from the device. Now, I'm copying the songs again on my device. Only after that, I can play the songs from device. This means that the songs were there in the device had become corrupted. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.