Thread: Unable to sync on Zune, error code: C00D124D

Unable to sync on Zune, error code: C00D124D

Hi, I have faced the difficulty to synchronize music in the Zune software. See, I have used the Zune software on acer laptop and I have installed the Windows 7 home premium. Mine issue is not related to the laptop. When I have to try to open the Zune software and start using the functionality of the Zune software then generates the error code C00D124D and also when I try to sync songs I get this error code. I do not know the real problem. Help me out form this issue.

Re: Unable to sync on Zune, error code: C00D124D

The problem we have discussed is generated in the Zune software. After generating the error code in the Zune software displays your device is not responding. To resolve this mistake you require reconnecting the Zune device to the laptop appropriately. As well make sure the settings in the Zune software that assist you resolve this type of error that is create in the Zune software. The configurations of this software are the lowest necessities for the software.

Hey dude, you need to check first, the Zune software settings. See, sometimes the Zune software setting can be changed due to the virus or can be for different reasons. So, if you modify the setting in the Zune software after that you require to utilize the option to restore this will assist greatly to solve the troubles. The system displays the Restore option in the Control Panel and helps you to solve the problems that occurred in the system.

Sometimes we use the options on the Internet without the attention of the virus, which has come from different sources. This virus infects the Zune software settings, and therefore these impacts to generate different types of errors such as error code C00D124D. Then you need to analyze all data on the hard drive with antivirus authorized. It helps you avoid this type of error that occurred in the Zune software. If you scan the system cannot be the Zune software error is resolved.

The problem we discussed is to be the one of the most common problem in the Zune software. To resolve this problem you need to check the properties of the Zune software. If anything will change in the Zune software then you need to uninstall the Zune software. And n you just installed the Zune software. This helps solve the problem. After reinstalling the software may be possible that this error is not generated in the next time and definitely the problem to be solved.

Hey, I think you need to synchronize the folder that appears in the Zune software. This helps to avoid such error. To synchronize the folder the process of specific terms in the Zune software manual. This helps to avoid such error and its error-free software. The Zune software manual is also the reason for the problem. Therefore, you need to read that the reason and the next time not to repeat that mistake.