Thread: How to emulate two-finger scrolling on Windows 7?

How to emulate two-finger scrolling on Windows 7?

Well guys, I just need your suggestions because I don’t have much idea in technical field. So, my question is there any application, software or device using which we can emulate two-finger scrolling in the Windows 7? There is “Two finger scrolling” in Linux, The Linux Synaptics driver enables this feature in the Linux. And it works very effectively, many of you have read or may used such things, if you guys knows all this stuffs please suggest me the proper answer.

Re: How to emulate two-finger scrolling on Windows 7?

Dude really very nice thread, but first you have to give me some more information then I will try to help you out, first tell me you are talking about touchpads or the touch screens? And if you are talking about the touchpads then you can install any driver from the manufacturer which supports the multi-touch actions or gestures. And if you are having the touchsreens then first you have to check within your video/graphic driver options to check whether the features is available or not.

First of all thanks a lot buddy for replying so quickly, well I have a regular touchpad and its Alienware laptop. But I am don’t know about the manufacturer, and name of the driver is “Synaptics” for Linux and as well as on the “Windows”, and I searched a bit on google and I have found that non-muti touch touchpad can’t detect two fingers, I have press hard on the screen to start any event or to scroll. Everything is working fine on Linux 10.10 but I don’t know what I have to do to run it on Windows.

Well dude I have an good option for you if you have tired with the old touchpad features and it’s “Scrybe” from the Synaptics. You just have to download this software from the “uscrybe” website this will add many features to the touchpad for Windows, it will add jog-dial control for the media, it will also add context-specific gestures and motions, you will also able to edit the pictures by using this software. Hope this will resolve your problem.

Hey mate thanks a lot for suggesting me that software I didn’t knew about that, I checked the review of the software after reading your posts and I found that its one of the best software for touchpads with its unique features. And after that I downloaded it and installed it and I found all the features for I was looking, I really liked its features and the smoothness. Thank you buddy for helping me out else I would have ended it by downloading some ordinary software.