Thread: Which countries can participate in the Office 365 (Plan P1) Beta program?

Which countries can participate in the Office 365 (Plan P1) Beta program?

So whats your take on this? what do you all have to say here about the related topic. I just want to know which all countries can participate in the office 365 program? Like this service is available for whi8ch of the countries? In case you have any information on this topic then please do let me know about it I am waiting to get some information from your side. So if your having information then please do let me know about it.

Re: Which countries can participate in the Office 365 (Plan P1) Beta program?

We here are available to help you in this matter. See these program is available for the total 38 countries and the list of countered that comes In the list are the United States, Australia, Austria, Luxembourg ,Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden ,Trinidad and Tobago, and the United Kingdom. So I hope you have got the required information.

Ok, thanks for the wonderful piece of information that you have shared it with me, I want to know which are the languages that will be included for the program. It was very exciting to see so many countries In the list for the required beta programs, so it would be but natural that they will be offering a quite good variety of languages as well. So any idea how many languages are the Microsoft people thinking to offer?

Yes, certainly if there are many countries then the list of languages should also be many. So basically they are introducing this service for 16 languages like English, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, and Romanian. so this is what information that I have got for you, do have a look at it and I am sure that it will be of lot of help for you.

That’s really great of you, I am surprised that I did get a good piece of information from you all. So thanks for that, it is nice to see the services being offered in so many languages and hence it would be a good tool for everyone. Let’s hope that it does gel well with all the other users as well. So that’s what I had to say here and appreciate your efforts for giving me such a useful information on that topic. So thanks again.