Thread: What beta programs are being offered in the Microsoft office 365 Beta?

What beta programs are being offered in the Microsoft office 365 Beta?

Guys I am really excited to know as in what beta programs will be offered in the Microsoft Office 365 beta version, just want to have a sneak peak to it, so that I can get a host of listed services. So anyone who has signed up for the Microsoft office 365 Beta and would like to give me more information on the topic then please do post it here, I will have a look at your response. So please do post in your responses as soon as possible, I am waiting for your response.

Re: What beta programs are being offered in the Microsoft office 365 Beta?

Yes I would like to give you more information on this see basically Microsoft office 365 are launching two beta programs one of them is the Office 365 (Plan E3) beta this beta plan is suited for those who have large IT based organizations and the other one is the Office 365 (Plan P1) beta this plan is most suitable for the professionals as well as the small business vendors. So basically this is the information that I have got for you.

Ok thanks for the quick reply, see I work in a big organization and obviously I would be interested in knowing more about the Office 365 (Plan E3). So do you have more information on that I know that you will be having it. So it would be great if you can reply it to me quickly. So that I can convey this to all of my friends about it. Yes the Microsoft office 365 is obviously looking to be a very useful tool for all of us. So lets see how does this work, so anybody who can give me more information on the Office 365 (Plan E3) please do it as fast as possible.

Yes I would definitely like to add something here. See in order to use the Office 365 (Plan E3) you will have to keep in mind some of the most important things,
    1) In the beta version there would be default 25 user limit per account.
    2) You will be getting 24 hours support online with the Microsoft.
    3) Now when office 365 is made available then the beta participant will be given the freedom to transit the Office 365 Beta account to trial status. On having a proper look at the trial status you will have to decide whether you want to go ahead with it or not.
    So these are some of the most important points that you will have to keep it in mind.

Ok, thanks for the information. Its great that you did gave some useful information here and I am happy with the total number of responses that I have got here and thanks a lot for that. I will recommend this solution for all of my friends and lets see how does it gel with us. I am hoping that the response would be positive and i have a feeling that it will definitely be accepted in our organization. anyways thanks a lot everyone.