Thread: Audio Bleeding on Studio XPS 9100 Realtek HD

Audio Bleeding on Studio XPS 9100 Realtek HD

Each and Everything I have recorded with "Stereo Mix" has about 30% bleed the two sides(right speaker & left speaker) I used many demo files that alternate 100% left and 100% right audio sounds, but when i try to play the files back through the onboard speakers or use my headsets, i can clearly and smoothly listen the sounds in both the ears, even though it reduces in the onboard speakers which must not must not have ANY sound. it is as if someone just turned the audio to 3/4 left or right instead of going all the way. i tried playing the demo files of my audio test files on Real Audio, Windows Media and iTunes still no conclusive results were found i use Adobe Audition 3.0.for recording. The files as they're playing you can distinctly see from the wave format there is plenty of audio time on the channel where it must be empty. The sound card in my desktop is on "stereo" mode it’s not on any kind of other available settings. i have turned all enhancements off. i have all the drivers up to date. Each and Everything is exactly connected as it should be. The desktop i am using is from Dell. There are no enhancements made with respect to the sound card.

Re: Audio Bleeding on Studio XPS 9100 Realtek HD

why don’t you test it by only connecting right channel and then left channel to test and determine what’s happening, yeah before doing that make sure the settings are changed to only the outputting on one channel only. it seems that the problem you are facing is a new one, a problem like yours has come on this forum the first time and i am on this forum ever since 2002 and do so do part-time desktop support work, also I have been running a recording studio based on computer. did you try another cable from your device (which ever you are using) and the desktop's Line In. Make sure you are using an "audio" wire but NOT a speaker wire and it must not be shielded. Do not overload the input. The application you are using the Stereo Mix does not make any difference all it does is give the input.

Alright, this is why I made the demo tracks I used. it is a bundle of alternating rhythms.. first right for 8 seconds and then a 100% left. i did Play them through all the computer's different media players but still the bleeding persists. When i play the test file on a mp3 player the audio plays as it is. Supposed to. Whenever i Record with "what you hear" or "stereo mix" on realtek case renders the file shows bleed. there is also a possibility of software issues, you should better try reinstalling the Dell sound drivers on your dell desktop, never use anonymous audio drivers because they will not work or cause a problem like the one you are encountering. You should go on the dell drivers website and try to reinstall the audio drivers on your desktop again make sure that you are using the drivers which dell give with the desktop package.

i have checked the model you are referring to it comes with THX "True Sound." better check for the settings on the audio driver you are using for your computer check your control panel look for options and try switching them on and listening to songs then turn to the next option and try doing this for every setting u will probably be able to find a solution that way only look for settings like Dolby, surround etc.