Thread: Cannot use full version of Microsoft office 2010

Cannot use full version of Microsoft office 2010

Friends, today I uninstalled the Microsoft Office 2010 from my computer so that I can install the full version of the office in my computer as I was having the trial version of that. After the installation when I tried to open that then instead of opening that it shows me the message which says that it is not able to start. There was no problem while installing this. I uninstalled and installed that over again but again it shows me the same thing. Please tell me that what is the problem with that and how can I resolve this problem. Please help me.

Re: Cannot use full version of Microsoft office 2010

I think that copy of setup that you are trying to install is corrupted and so you are facing this issue. So my suggestion to you is to try to install that from a fresh setup and see if that can resolve the problem for you. If the installer that you are using is corrupted then this time you will not get any of the issues like this. So try this and let me know if that can resolve the issue for you.

Microsoft is provides a fresh way to download and install products for Microsoft Office 2010. This technology is known as Microsoft Office Click-to-Run. Office Click-to-Run is a fresh method for broadband customers to get Microsoft Office and to update Office 2010. Office Click-to-Run utilizes the virtualization as well as streaming technologies for Microsoft. For downloading the download Office Click-to-Run intended for Microsoft Office Home as well as Student 2010, download the installation files as of Microsoft unswervingly.

The CTR is a relatively new approach to installing and running the Office that is introduced in 2010. So, very few technicians are aware of this, much less familiar with troubleshooting. It also introduces a new set of errors, as you found. My personal recommendation is that unless there is a clearly identified need for this and specifically requested the download. CTR is a PITA intended for the standard home user. I can observe it as a valid come up for a corporate/school network, other than not wasting bandwidth meant for home user.

The resolution to conquer these problems is to install Microsoft Office 2010 subsequent to you restart the operating system on the laptop. To perform these processes, first ought to uninstall the application and after that reboot with the boot DVD Windows 7 and then try to install the software, they work to ensure that this time and the problem will be solved. I hope that this is going to help you to resolve the problem that you are facing.

To overcome this problem you must first uninstall click to run Microsoft Office 2010 package of computer, because it creates a number of software errors in the installation of other Microsoft packages such as Office 2010. You must use a cleaner that is the cleanest application called as "Cleanc2r" you have to download from the Microsoft website, the files are in the zip file must be extracted from the computer to see the effect.