Thread: Windows live messenger always appear Available after set to offline

Windows live messenger always appear Available after set to offline

I have Windows XP installed in the system of mine and I'm using Windows Live Messenger from the last four months in Internet Explorer. Minas system works smoothly without any problems, but I take a week little problem in my messenger. By making the state as a messenger offline while I'm not working and after some time when my turn again available in the state after some time. Now I do not know how to solve this problem, can anyone suggest on this and so you can solve the problem of mines.

Re: Windows live messenger always appear Available after set to offline

I would suggest the following and to be able to resolve the problem to do this, follow these steps: choose the start and then tick the run and type cmd and then tick the OK button. Now, beneath the command prompt type the following and create a strike on the enetr:
    netsh/minsock/reset
    exit
    Now once you finish this command, restart the system and then go through your problem.

I advise you to follow the following steps, so you can solve your problem. to do this, follow these steps: open the messenger and then go to the tools that. Now under tools go to option and then later on the staff (which will be located on the left side) that mark in the Show me as busy and after they hit the OK button. After you restart the messenger and then go through the problem. I hope this will help a lot to solve the problem.

I have same problem in the system of the mines. I opened the hotmail and I have to make sure that is not marked in my memory and then go after it went to the top right of the screen and click the dropdown menu and click appear online. After the session and close the website. Live Messenger running all the time in the background and tried to solve this, but I had no solution to this problem. Can anyone suggest on this issue and to be able to resolve the problem of mines.

I'd suggest advising the browser so you can treat your problem with that. So this requires installing another browser such as Opera, Google Chrome and Firefox. any installation of this and then go through your problem. You will receive this browser from the official website and this software or browsers are free. Download the installation and then save it to your system. Once complete save then run or install the browser and then go through the problem. I hope this will help you solve your problem.