Thread: Quicktime 7.6.6 crash in Mac OS

Quicktime 7.6.6 crash in Mac OS

Hello, last month I have installed the QuickTime 7.6.6 player in the Mac Operating system. Before yesterday it do not gives any trouble but yesterday when I open the quicktime applications then it gives the so many error message. I don’t know why this happened in the quicktime player. The applications of the Mac Operating system will works very well. I think this QuickTime 7.6.6 player is to be crashed. I need help to avoid such kind of issues. Any kind of help will be appreciates.

Re: Quicktime 7.6.6 crash in Mac OS

Hey dude, I think you need to uninstall the quicktime 7.6.6 player. See the uninstalling option presents in the all programs menu in the start window. You can also done it inside the add/remove program of the control panel. In the add/remove program window click on the quicktime 7.6.6 program and then click remove button. It helps you to remove the quicktime 7.6.6 player. After that you can be easily installed the fresh copy of the quicktime 7.6.6 player.

Hey I also faced the same kind of issue in mine Mac Operating system. In that time I need to uninstall the quicktime 7.6.6 player but it does not install in the add/remove program due to the some unwanted virus. Then I scan the complete hard disk of the laptop. The authorized antivirus gives virus information and it also removes that virus from the system. Then the add/remove program allow to remove the quicktime player. After successfully removing the quick player I had installed the fresh copy of the quick time player of the version 7.6.6 and now it works really well.

Hey I also use the same process for uninstalling the crash quicktime player but firstly it gives so much error message and it does not allow installing the player. Then I use the command prompt for uninstalling the quicktime player. The command prompt supports me to uninstall the player. Then I use the fresh copy of the quick time player. I had purchased the original CD of the quicktime player version 7.6.6 and it helps a lot to easily install the player onto the Mac OS.

Hey the quick time player crash issue occurred in your Mac OS is because of the virus presents in your system or it could be possible that the setting of the quick time player is changed by the unknown person. In that case you need to scan the complete hard disk using the authorized antivirus such as quick heal or Norton antivirus. It helps to remove the virus from the hard disk. After that upgrade your quicktime player using the online internet option it helps you to remove the trouble from the system and the player works very well.

Hey, I think you need to scan the system using the authorized antivirus. This will help you to avoid such kind of issues from the system and the applications present in the system works very well. After that you need to install the sound driver of the quick time player. The other way to avoid such kind of issue is for upgrading the applications. This will definitely work and it might be possible that the issues presents in the Mac OS are removed. You can also take the help of the manual of the player for avoiding such kind of issues.