Thread: Where I can get BCM 2010 stand alone

Where I can get BCM 2010 stand alone

I am genuine user of windows 7 and I have bought Microsoft Outlook 2007 with business contact manager and I have planned to upgraded it 2010 whenever it is available. After some days I did upgrade outlook to 2010, but at that time I didn’t find any link related to upgrade for business contact manager now I don’t know why there is no link available related to Business contact manager because BCM is very important tool for business purpose please reply me with the proper solution about this issue.

Re: Where I can get BCM 2010 stand alone

After reading you issue I have personally checked the Microsoft site there it is showing that outlook update is available but the update for business contact manager is still not available. According to me I think for some days you should stick with Microsoft outlook 2007 and wait till the update for business contact manager is available because as you said that you have purchased the outlook it means you Microsoft support will be having all information about you and they will inform you whenever the BCM update will be available.

Oh no I don’t know what to do now, because I don’t have any idea that if I uninstall the outlook 2010 and again install the outlook 2007 then my email will be safe or not? Because if my email gets deleted then it will creates some major problems for as I don’t have any back up with me please suggest is there any solution to use BCM 2007 with using Outlook 2010, if is there any solution related to that then I will be very happy please reply me if anyone’s know how to make it work.

As you have asked for solution regarding using the Outlook 2010 with the Business contact manager 2007 but unfortunately till yet there is no solution for this because outlook 2010 does not work with business contact manager 2010, but you stop worrying about the your mails if you uninstall the outlook 2010 and install the previous version of outlook it will not delet the any of your mail your all email will be stay safe as it was, and I hope you will get your updates as soon as possible.

I am using BCM from form longtime. I upgraded my MSOffice 2007 to MSOffice 2010 . But after up gradation is complete mt business contact manager stop working. After doing so much research on internet I came to knoe that MSOffice 2010 does not include BCM in updates and after that when I try to install the MS office 2010 it gives message saying that you have to remove MSOffice 2007. But if I will do this then I will not be able to work with the BCM which I don’t want to happen then I searched on net to solve this problem but in the end i came to know there is no upgrade is available for BCm so temporary I just stick to MSOffice 2007 and I will wait till BCM upgrade will be available.