Thread: Need information on Windows Phone 7 applications

Need information on Windows Phone 7 applications

This question has been asked several times, but it seems that there is no new information about this topic for nearly a year. My client is currently the choice of mobile applications platform. They are mostly Microsoft shop and would like to use your Windows 7, but this platform is not compatible with the implementation of internal applications without submission to the Fair. Can anyone guide on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Need information on Windows Phone 7 applications

If you want to use 6.x or not clearly depends on what kind of business needs we are talking about here. Rugged devices and devices running line of business applications where the user has a separate device to make phone calls is not necessarily a big problem. If the devices are the main personal devices used as a phone mostly, with maybe a few e-business applications and synchronization can see how users feel they're getting the state of the art devices if 6.x running. Whether that fits their actual needs or the quality factor is the brilliant way that the device is, of course, a totally different debate.

MSFT is expected to share some information about WP7 in the MWC, but nobody knows about the details if. As for operating system updates WP7 has hinted in an update sometime around this year that will provide something related to the company. But this is the device side, I think in device management. And there is a distribution mechanism beta applications without going through the market, MSFT possibly will execute incredible in the blur for LOB applications.

At the launch will not work. with System Center Configuration Manager and business applications will be implemented through the Windows Phone market. IT departments must prepare for telephone support 7 as input devices in the enterprise, but might not be able to standardize them, especially if based on custom mobile applications. Companies have to discover a way to use Windows Live ID to confine who can download their function throughout the phone in Windows Marketplace.

Application Deployment your Windows 7 will be a little more expensive than it is for Apple i phone. Policies are explained here. You pay 5,000 rupees to registration, which takes you five free papers, after which is 900 rupees per application. Each record is limited to five free apps, but no limit on payment applications. There is a 80-30 revenue split. The idea is to limit the number of low-quality applications. Not a bad thing considering the amount of trash on the Apple App Store.

My corporation presently has a client with about 200 WM6 devices in the field of all run a custom application. Your mobile phone provider recently said they will offer WM6 devices and no longer have to change to WP7. My question is is there any way to deploy an application to WP7 only within a specific group of phones? If there are no plans to offer this option in the near future? This is our hinge point for this application because it is a private application and release through the market is not an option.