Thread: At the time of installing WCF web I am getting ERROR 1925

At the time of installing WCF web I am getting ERROR 1925

I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have also installed the windows Server 2008 r2 (64bit) virtual machine and IIS7 installed. Last night I have formed WCF web service (32bit) and formed an MSI for the examiner. Last night when I perform the web service installer and during this time I have got the following error message: You do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation for all users of the machine. Log on as administrator and then retry this installation and with the error code: 1925. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: At the time of installing WCF web I am getting ERROR 1925

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps. Go to the start and after that make hit on the run. Now on the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then press enter key.
    msiexec -i d:\ws\XXXXXXWebServiceSetup.msi -l*v install.log
    Once you finish this restart the system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make hit on the start and after that go to the Administrative Tools and then make hit on the Server Manager. Now under the Server Manager enlarges Roles, and after that makes right-click Web Server (IIS) and chooses Add Role Services. Now under the Select Role Services windows go to the IIS 6 Management Compatibility and then hit the next. Once you complete this now you get the option to install and then make click on that. Once you finish the installation and after that restart and then view your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I advise you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make click on the start and after that go to the Programs and Features and after that make hit on the Turn Windows features on or off. Now on the Turn Windows features on or off go to the Internet Information Services and after that make select on the Web Management Tools and then open the IIS 6.0 Management Compatibility. Here you need to make check mark on the IIS 6 Metabase and IIS 6 configuration compatibility check box and also in IIS 6 Management Console. Once you complete these steps hit the ok button.

I think you need to follow the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below and so that you can solve your issue. to do this first close the all application and after that make hit on the run program. Now on the run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the below and then push the enter key on your keyboard.
    msiexec /a <installer name>
    here on the <installer name> write the installer name
    Now once you end the steps and after that go through your issue.

I would like to recommend you to install the web service installer on safemode and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps. Close the all application and after that restart your system. during the restarting hit or press the F8 key constantly and after that you get the boot windows. Now under that select the safemode and after that login with your administrator user, now once you finish this the try to install the web service installer.