Thread: Unable to download RiaServices.msi for SilverLight 3

Unable to download RiaServices.msi for SilverLight 3

Hello, I have currently worked on the VS.net 2008 software applications. And I have connected these software applications to the VS.net 2008 software application. I need to download the riaservices.msi which is useful for the SilverLight 3 application software. I had try this one to download the riaservices.msi but it goes to the failure. I don’t know what happened but I need to download this riaservices.msi which will helpful for the improving the quality of the SilverLight 3 software applications.

Re: Unable to download RiaServices.msi for SilverLight 3

Hello, I think at the time of the downloading the internet connection is to be breakdown and hence the downloading error is occurred in the system. See, when we try to download some important files then it gives the specific trouble. This trouble may be occurred by the internet connections and hence you need to check the internet connections it helps you to solve the trouble and you can easily download the riaservices.msi for improving the SilverLight 3 application performance.

Hey, I think this kind of trouble occurred for either the internet connections is lose or it may be the software does not supports the downloaded file. If the internet connections if good then it may be possible that the riaservices.msi would not be supports the silver light and hence it causes the downloading issues. In that case you need to check the minimum requirement of the silverlight and also check this will be same as the configurations of the riaservices.msi files. If it similar then the trouble is solved.

Hey dude, I think you need to firstly know the information of the riaservices.msi. This RIA means Rich Internet Application which is a Web application and this web application is currently work on the three platforms. The name of the three platform is an Adobe flash, java and SilverLight. In between the three platforms, this RIA is mostly supported in the SilverLight. I think you may not be download the riaservices.msi and hence it will not to be downloaded well so, download it correctly and use it in the SilverLight platform.

This kind of trouble I had also faced in the previous weeks. In that time I need to download the riaservices.msi file from the internet. I have connected internet to the system and there is previously silverlight 3 application software installed on the system. But after sometime this file downloading is to be failed and then the file is corrupted. After trying so much solution I noticed that the system file is already corrupted. So, I had scan the complete system file using the authorized antivirus and it will help us to avoid such kid of trouble which is occurred at the time of downloading.

Hey friend, you need to firstly check that any virus presents in the system or not. If this system holds any virus then you need to scan the complete system by using the authorized antivirus. This will helps you to avoid such kind of error occurred in the system. After scanning you need to try to download the riaservices.msi using the internet connections. If this cannot be download the file then upgrade the silverlight 3 application software and it might be helps you to solve the occurred query in the system.