Thread: After a recent update will Microsoft Outlook 2007 experience Send/Receive or performance.

After a recent update will Microsoft Outlook 2007 experience Send/Receive or performance.

I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have also using the outlook 2007. I have recently updated mine KB2412171 for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 but after updating mine outlook was performing very slowly and I am not able to changing folders even when I trying this outlook work very slowly. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.

re: After a recent update will Microsoft Outlook 2007 experience Send/Receive or performance.

i would like to suggest you to download the security update KB 2412171 for Outlook 2007and so that you can solve your issue. to download this click here. Now after clicking this link you will get the option to save this file and make hit on the save file. Once you complete the downloading and after that install the security update KB 2412171 for Outlook 2007and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

re: After a recent update will Microsoft Outlook 2007 experience Send/Receive or performance.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this makes click on the start orb on desktop and after that make select on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the program and feature. Now under that make click on the Show updates check box and after that make double click on the update 2412171 and after that choose the remove. Now once you removed the update then restart your system and after that go through your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. I have gone through all your steps but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. as you said I have uninstall the update 2412171 and after that restarted mine system and then I try to changing folders but I have faced the same issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

I would like to suggest you to reinstall the outlook and after that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to uninstall the outlook first. To do this go to the start icon and after that make select on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that select your outlook and then make double click on that and then choose the remove. Once you finish the uninstall then restart your system and after that again install the new outlook. I hope this will help you.

Re: After a recent update will Microsoft Outlook 2007 experience Send/Receive or performance.

I would like to advise you following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through following steps and after that go through your issue. To do this make hit on the start icon and after that make click on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the Control Panel Home and after that make hit on the program. Now under the program make hit on the Windows Sidebar Properties and after that go to the Maintenance section. Now under the Maintenance section make hit on the View list of running gadgets. Here if you found the multiple gadgets then delete anyone of them and after that hit the ok button and then go through your issue.