Thread: Unable to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007, error during setup, event id 1001

Unable to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007, error during setup, event id 1001

Hello everyone I have installed the windows vista service pack 1 on mine system. Everything on the system works smoothly without any issue but I have small issue while uninstalling. Last night I have tried to uninstall the office 2007 manually and during this time I have got the error saying that “Cannot reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 encountered an error during setup event log has event id 1001”. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue can anyone suggest on this topic.

Re: Unable to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007, error during setup, event id 1001

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through the following steps: first close all programs and thereafter make a hit on the start icon on the desktop and then choose the program that search. Now, under the search program and type of features and then press the OK button. Now in the search result and select the program and depending on that select the product you want to uninstall and then double click on it and then select Remove. Now, once complete removal, then restart your system after you reinstall the product again.

Re: Unable to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007, error during setup, event id 1001

I've been through this same problem and would like to suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem and you do not get this error. To do these follow the steps here: first make sure that you have closed the program and after all that go to the start icon on the desktop and then do a hit in the search. Now, under the search type service.msc and then click the OK button. Now in the Windows service to go to Office Source Engine, and then right click on it and then select the stop. Now, once you complete this reboot and after that go to the trouble.

I've been through this same problem and would like to suggest the following steps and after that you can solve all your problems. To do these go to Start orb and after making a hit in the search and now under the search type: % CommonProgramFiles% \ Microsoft Shared, and then click the OK button. Now, we get the result the two folders and its Office12 and source engine. Now delete this folder two right-clicking on that folder. Now, once you complete the removal and reboot after that. Again try to uninstall the office and then go through the difficulty.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start and after that make select on the search. Now under that type msconfig and then hit the ok button. After that on the result make double click on the msconfig application and after that go to the general tab and under that make select on the Selective startup. Now under the Selective startup make check mark on the Load startup items check box. And after that go to the service tab and under that make check mark on the hide all Microsoft services check box and after that make click on the disable all button. Once you complete this hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make hit on the start icon and after that go to the computer. Now under the computer make select on the manage, during this time you will prompted to enter the UAC for confirmation and enter the sufficient data. Now on the manage program go to the Services and Applications and after that make hit on the service. Now make right click on the windows installer and after that choose the Start. Now go through your issue, I hope this will help you.