Thread: Cannot share or save OneNote 2010 notebooks to Skydrive

Cannot share or save OneNote 2010 notebooks to Skydrive

I have installed the windows vista and I've been looking forward to using Skydrive to synchronize all my notebooks moving between work and home and I was using Live Mesh to perform this. Today that converts portable notebook format OneNote 2010, but several attempts to share notebooks with Skydrive, whether in a public folder staff have failed after several authentication pop-ups asking for my password for Windows Live with the error “cannot move your OneNote notebook to the specified location. " I believe that the authentication is failing. I had similar problems to sing with a Live ID in Live Mesh and other services. Could this be because it has two handles attached to each other live?

Re: Cannot share or save OneNote 2010 notebooks to Skydrive

You can see that the passwords are cached by the implementation of "cmdkey / list" or "Manage network passwords." I've seen people of this state compensation to stop the Web Client service, using the Credential Manager (Manage network passwords) to remove all passwords related live hotmail and start again the WebClient service and start again OneNote. Condition: It is superior to recognize all your passwords if you try the beyond way out. If this paragraph does not sound simple, you probably should not try these steps - the removal of credentials may block sites that are using every day.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue and so that you can solve your issue. To do this opens the OneNote and after that make right click on the OneNote icon and after that select the properties. Now under the properties make hit on the Compatibility tab and under that make check mark on the 'Run this program in compatibility mode check box and after that make click on the 'Windows XP (Service Pack 3) as of the drop-down list. Once you complete this make select on the ok and after that go through your issue.

I have same issue on mine system. I can open OneNote notebooks at home in 3 pieces i own web application, then say it to open in OneNote and it syncs with my pc and open wide. It is not my work PC. Is it necessary to add live.com to my trusted sites? I have no access to it in my work pc. I can open these laptops in every PC i just found, except work. It’s crazy. I presently desire to unlock my Skydrive OneNote function DB in my local. Can anyone helps on this and thanks in advance.

I think you need to install the latest Microsoft Update (KB2289161). Looking at recent posts, this should fix the problem that some users have been hitting. Issues related to the routers, however, are not yet understood or reprimanded for us yet. I highly encourage anyone with problems to start your own thread again unless they have sufficient data to confirm that the problem is exactly like another update poster. This include improvements our team has been working for some time to improve the reliability of Live ID authentication. Fortunately, this was shot with a security update which means most people is implemented automatically

I would like to suggest you the following steps to save a document to your Skydrive and by doing these steps you can solve your issue. To do this goes through following steps. First open the OneNote. Now on the OneNote go to the file tab and after that make hit on the share and now under the share make hit on the web. After that make hit on the sign in and after that enter your Windows Live ID and password, and after that make hit on the ok button. Now once you sign in select t the folder in Skydrive and after that make hit on the Share Notebook. I hope this will help you.