Thread: Unable to enter QuickTime Pro license key

Unable to enter QuickTime Pro license key

Hi friends I am have a computer at my home and I am using windows Vista in it. 2 day before I thought to go for genuine QuickTime player for that I downloaded the player form its official site now when I try to enter registration key in it I am not able to find the registration box I don’t know where the registration box is located I tried to search in control panel also but I am not able to find there also please tell me what to do with this is this problem is occurring because I have Vista in my pc? Please reply me if anyone knows the exact reason of it.

re: Unable to enter QuickTime Pro license key

Hey I read you problem as you are facing the problem with registration of QuickTime pro. I have personally tried to register same thing in my computer but unluckily I don’t have Vista operating system in my desktop but I tried same thing in windows XP to check this. I think you must be having the tab called register on QuickTime above panel because I have the first tab in my windows xp. Try to search this thing on that panel I think it will help you and you will be able to register the QuickTime pro.

I checked your problem and I understand the consequences you are facing with the QuickTime pro registration. Normally Windows vista hide the panels in quicktime. To get the registration section back you need to do the following things.
    • First you need to go to the option called EDIT.
    • Then you have to click on Preference or option whichever is there.
    • You can see there control panel option switch it in to vista’s view of control panel.

Now you can proceed with your registration.

Hey thank you so much guys I followed all the steps that you have suggested to me and finally I found the registration option in preferences section. But now I am facing another problem when I try to proceed with registration its showing that my key is invalid,Is there any possibilities of expiration of key validity? I don’t know what is going wrong with that. if you have any idea to rectify this then please reply me with your solutions.

Hey no it is not the case of key expiry. First you make sure that you have entered exact keywords for name and your activation key as it is stated in a email sent to you and enter it by typing only don’t try to copy from mail and paste because sometime it happens that it does not recognize copy pasted content and after doing all this thing if you are still not able to proceeds then recheck whether the key which is given to you is belong to the same version that you have downloaded.