Thread: Error message given by excel 2007 while trying to print

Error message given by excel 2007 while trying to print

I have a book where I get the error "Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns." trying to get a print preview or print. Everywhere I looked said it is a problem with print titles, but I have none. Also I have no heading or footer. The only way to allow printing is entering the print window titles, and then clicks OK to go back. I tried to copy the worksheets to a new book, but the problem persists. My book contains a large number of spreadsheets, so manually entering the print titles and endorsement is not a viable solution

Re: Error message given by excel 2007 while trying to print

It seems like you have incomplete row / column address to the impression created. Click File on the menu and select Page Setup. In the dialog box settings page, click the sheet tab and clear or correct the addresses indicated in the rows to repeat at top or Columns to repeat at left. Be sure to select on the row number of the row that contains the contents to print. If more than one row must be consecutive (1, 2, not 3 to 1 and 3) It also can help to drag or click to select multiple rows -. Be sure not to use the Ctrl key.

This is almost an exact copy paste all the other "answer" is available online. None of the above applies to my book. There are absolutely no rows or columns set to repeat: not present in the boxes. No print area "set." The only solution I've found to work is going to set the window page of each of my individual worksheets and click Preview. This will load it can then do a print command. I was lucky that this book contained only a dozen spreadsheets, but how I can ensure that this will not happen in some of my largest book when all causes reported that the issue is not really in the book IT?

I would like to suggest you to update your driver and so that you can solve your issue. I think you got this error due to this mistake and so therefore I would like to suggest you to download the latest driver and then install it on your system. To do this go to some official website and make search for your desired driver and after that save it on your system. Once you complete this install in your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps and after that your issue will get solved. To do these follow the steps below: First choose the page layout and after that make click on the print title and after that make clear the all Print Area so that it is Blank. Now once you complete this try to go through your issue and I hope this will really help you.