Thread: Control Panel is missing in ASIO4ALL

Control Panel is missing in ASIO4ALL

I have been using ASIO4ALL from a while in my computer which is running Windows Vista in it. I have been using it because it helped me access many audio inputs and outputs independently at the same time and providing high speed communication with the audio hardware. I used it with the Winamp. But recently it has started showing some problem. Whenever I try to start it, I am unable to find the control panel. It seems to have gone missing. Does anyone know what must have caused this to happen and what should be done to get rid of this problem? Please help.

Re: Control Panel is missing in ASIO4ALL

Chances are high that your system is under virus or malware attack. I would recommend you to confirm whether the Control Panel of ASIO4all went missing because of some virus infection or there is some other reason for it. You should perform complete system scan. Also it will be better if you update your antivirus first and then perform scanning. This would keep your system protected from new virus attacks. Always remember to keep your antivirus updated and to perform complete system scanning every now and then.

May be your ASIO4all files have got corrupted because of some reason and it need to be repaired or replaced immediately. You should probably uninstall the ASIO4all drivers from your system and then reinstall it. Make sure that you are downloading the latest version of the drivers for the ASIO4all and installing it in your system. Download the drivers from the official site of ASIO4all so that you are getting the right drivers, which are required by you, once you done downloading the drivers, install it in your system by running it on “Run as Administrator”.

Thank you, friends for replying my thread so quick. It was very kind of you guys to remove some time for some stranger and help them get over there problems. But unfortunately they did not help me out. I have always been used to keeping my antivirus updated. Also I always perform complete system scan of my system and get rid of the viruses if detected. Luckily no threats were found. Also I tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them but was not able to do so. I am getting frustrated with this problem. I am still hoping to get solution for my problem. Suggestions will be appreciated.

You have problem uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers. For this you should delete all the ASIO4all related files after you uninstall the drivers and reboot your system. For deleting those files you can use any third-party software like CCleaner. Search for the same on Internet and download the setup file from the official website of CCleaner. It is free software. Once you done with downloading, install it and start the application. Uninstall the drivers and delete the related files using CCleaner. Once you done with all this process, restart your system and do fresh installation of ASIO4all drivers.

I also faced this problem and had tried almost every possible solutions to make the control panel visible, but was unlucky always. After lots of searching around internet I came across this solution which proved to be the best for me. You just need to choose offline settings option while you are installing the ASIO4all drivers in your system. The control panel is made visible only when you are using the ASIO driver. This is the only solution i found working for me.