Thread: Duplicate emails downloaded over and over by outlook 2010

Duplicate emails downloaded over and over by outlook 2010

Hello, I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I am using the Outlook 2010 on mine system but from last 2 days I have issue on Outlook 2010. Mine outlook downloading the copy emails constantly again and again. To solve this I have changed the setting to leave a copy of messages on the server but after that also I have got the same issue. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. I have also using the Office Professional Plus 2010 on mine system. Please help me out from this.

Re: Duplicate emails downloaded over and over by outlook 2010

I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the outlook and after that make hit on the tools and after that make hit on the E-mail Accounts. Now under the E-mail Accounts and after that make click on the next button and after that make select on the POP3 e-mail account and after that make hit on the change button. Now under that click on the more setting and after that click on the advance tab. Now under the advance tab make check mark on the Leave a copy of messages on the server check box and after that finally make hit on the ok button and then go through your issue.

First you make sure that you have uninstalled or removed the earlier version of outlook if you didn’t do this and so that’s why you’re getting this issue. So I would like to suggest you to uninstall the earlier version and after that again install the outlook 2010. First you need to uninstall the earlier version, to do this go through following steps. Go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that on the add/remove program select your earlier version of outlook and after that make double click on that and then select the remove option. Now once you complete this again remove the new one .i.e. outlook 2010. Now once you complete this then restart your system and after that install the new once again and after that go through your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion. I have gone through this all steps but after that also I didn’t found the any solution. I have tried your both steps as you all given but it doesn’t helped me to solve mine issue. First I have uninstalled the all mine earlier version on the outlook and after that installed the new one but after that I have didn’t get the solution. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue, can anyone help on this and thanks in advance.

I would like to suggest you to install the Outlook Duplicates Remover and after that you can solve your issue. To do this go you need to download the Outlook Duplicates Remover click here to download. Now once you click on this link make hit on the save file and after that once complete the saving then open the downloaded folder and after that install the setup file. Once you complete the installation and after that run the software and it will remove the all duplicates. Now once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that you can solve your issue. To do this following below the steps: unlock the outlook and after that make hit on the file tab. Now under the file tab go to the option and after that make hit on the advance, now under that go to the Send and receive panel and after that make hit on the Send and receive button. Now on the Send and receive option go to the All Accounts and after that make select on the edit and after that select the account setting. Now under the account setting go to the advance tab and after that make uncheck mark on the “Leave a copy of messages on the server” and then hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.