Thread: Does Microsoft Security Essential work with windows 2003 server?

Does Microsoft Security Essential work with windows 2003 server?

Hey guys I want you all to just confirm one topic for me. I just want to know whether the Microsoft essential works with the windows 2003 server? If it is working then do tell me about it. Also I want to know whether which of the following of the windows operating system is compatible with the Microsoft security essential, windows xp 32 bit, windows vista 32 bit or the windows 7 32 bit operating system. Please do provide me with the correct response here I would be happy to hear it from you all.

Re: Does Microsoft Security Essential work with windows 2003 server?

Microsoft security essential is not at all compatible with the windows server 2003. Yes it is true and it is confirmed. Well if we talk about the rest of the operating systems that you have mentioned then let me tell you that it is compatible with all the 32 bit operating systems of windows i.e windows xp, windows vista and windows 7. So I hope you have got the necessary information on this topic and I am sure it would have helped you.

Ok, thanks for the quick and a prompt reply, so if Microsoft security essential is not compatible with the windows server 2003 then suggest me some good antivirus program for the windows server 2003 so that I would be able to work on it accordingly. I have to think about the security of the windows server 2003 and hence I would like to confirm with you all. So give me some good suggestions I am waiting for them .

I think forefront server security management console is the most recommended solution for the windows server 2003. So this would be the ultimate choice for you. If you have not heard of it then I would advise you to have a check at the website of this program. I think that’s a good option for you. So do have a look at it. Most of the users who are using windows 2003 server are mostly using this forefront server security management console as a security of the system.

Ok thanks for recommending the name for me. Yes I will definitely have a look at that. Anyways just to admit that I have not heard about that before, I am listening it for the first time. So thanks a lot guys for helping me out here and for all the suggestions that you have given here. So thanks a lot for giving such suggestions and helping me out here. Really appreciate your efforts for helping me here.