Thread: How Zune will synch outlook contacts on windows phone?

How Zune will synch outlook contacts on windows phone?

As the title suggest what I am going to ask over here. Well I am trying to synch the Outlook contacts with the new Windows phone of mine. Is there any particular method to do the same. I have searched on the Google to get the solution but I was unable to find anything which I can use to meet the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How Zune will synch outlook contacts on windows phone?

Well as far as I know there is no way to get the requirement of yours. Well Zune is capable to sync with the Windows Phone 7. In order to get the requirement of yours you need to sync the contact and appointments using some cloud based service. I mean to say you need to use Windows Live Account , Google or Exchange server. So far there is no direct way to get the requirement of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I am unable to understand the idea which you have mentioned over here. According to me its not a good idea to keep the contacts on the private server. I don’t like the idea which you have mentioned over here. After coming to this point I have decided that I am not going to Windows Mobile Devices any more. It would not be safe to put the data on the private server at all. So forget the usage of Windows Phone devices in the future by me.

According to me this particular thing should be fixed by the Microsoft by any mean. One another thing which I am looking to have in Windows Phone 7 is to ability add the hidden Wi-Fi networks. However it is totally dependent on the thing whether you ar4e looking to compromise with the security or not. Apart all the above mentioned things this particular Windows Phone 7 is a great device if you are aware of some of the great software tweaks.

Well the thing which you are looking for would change the entire functionality of the Windows Phone 7. There would be lost of fundamental changes in the working. I am not expecting that there would be thing like sync the data between the local computer in near future. I am hoping that the developer would consider the requirement of all the users and take the essential steps to get the requirement of us.

I am thinking that it would be quite disappointing after knowing the opinion of that all the users of this particular forum. I am hoping that the Microsoft is having a big opportunity to get out from it. Well i have already paid quite big amount of money to get the device and Outlook on the computer of mine. it would be the most silly mistake of the Microsoft if the one is not sync the contact and information which is stored on the phone.