Thread: Zune: Error Code C101A1FC

Zune: Error Code C101A1FC

Well I have installed Zune on the computer of mine. Yesterday I have installed Iron Man 2 on the computer of mine. When I have made an attempt to play the movie on the computer it was prompting that I should be of 18. However I am of 18 and it is also prompting that I need update the family settings. As I do the same a warning message is prompted including Error Code C101A1FC. Let me know if you are having any solution to solve the problem of mine.

Re: Zune: Error Code C101A1FC

There might be several reasons which might be the root cause of the problem. Well I want to know the name of the operating system which you have installed on the computer? Can you post the entire error message over here so that I can find out the root cause of the problem? Do you have done any changes on the computer? Finally tell me which steps you have taken so far to fix the problem of yours. Answer the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

I am suspecting that this particular error message is associated with Terms of Service. I am recommending below mentioned thing which you can use to fix the problem of yours. Well you should visit the official website of the Zune. Where you should successfully sign in over there and you should not forget to accept the Terms of Service. Once you have done all the above mentioned thing you will be able to sign in at the Marketplace.

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am thinking that you should update the Zune with latest update. You should visit the official website and look for the latest update for this particular program. You should download and install the same on the computer. After installing the update and you should restart the computer of yours. Now try to family settings I am hoping that it will help you out.

I think there is something wrong with the software itself. Well according to me you should contact the technical support team for further assistance. While contacting the technical support team you should provide all the information regarding the computer of yours and also the error message which yu are getting on the screen. The technical support team will work on the situation and let you know about the possible solution to fix the problem.

I was also having this problem and I successfully fixed it by going to the Zune website and logging in there.