Thread: New NForce audio drivers for MSI neo2

New NForce audio drivers for MSI neo2

I noticed that NVIDIA has made a special edition of only their audio drivers, has anyone tried these in the Neo2, solve problems as they say no? There is no README file or manual that tells how to install it. Very strange. Probably a reaction to pressure from the half-life of 2. You can say it has done in a hurry because the "Installation Tips" to say to uninstall the display driver first. I guess that will give a similar benefit to the Bas described before, when did the same thing manually.

Re: New NForce audio drivers for MSI neo2

Hello I try with this and in conclusion nvmixer works. However I include Neo1 and 2.1 speakers so I don’t know regarding digital output how that will perform.
    Steps:
    1. First Uninstall realtek , and then reboot your system.
    2. On fresh hardware detection, you have to perform manual installation, after that show all hardware , and include disk.
    3. You have to Point to the extracted folder and following that install nvidia codec interface.
    4. Then you have to installed nvmixer from 5.10 and when you complete with this the speaker setup wizard worked.

I will give that follow, if it improves things. It seems to be just broken audio drivers beta NForce 6.16. OpenAL is what most games use as the front end low latency, and I think its problems that has caused problems with stuttering in Half Life 2 and other games. I have no digital output to test, can someone who has problems with these tests for drivers? There is a good collection of all the latest beta versions date from the official websites of it.

Well I tried and I can confirm that they are an improvement over the Realtek drivers! The sound is clearer, and I do small jumps each time minimize then maximize a window (try it! It does so often, one hears the sound skip.) I will try it in Half Life 2 and see if that corrects the omission there too. That alone would be great. To install, follow the instructions to the letter syars. Now I tried HL2 and reduce sound up to 80% stuttering.

I installed nvmixer for the extracted file of 5.10 DriverPack. Just run the installer from the audio to the folder. Realtek uninstalled from Add / Remove Programs, not device manager from the device manager uninstall the device only, do not delete the driver files. Detection is new HW appeared with a dialog box at startup that has not canceled. But manually choose drivers and pointed to the folder where you unzipped the driver was nvidia audio.

I have everything in place. It was strange after installing the drivers that took like 3 minutes to say his job properly and everything. Anyway, it's definitely a much clearer sound. Realtek is deleted off my use of the digital audio output, and through the optical connection? In addition, for some reason with both Realtek and my NVIDIA drivers left and right channels are swapped. What causes this problem? I thought maybe the drivers right hand, but could not fix. Thanks for your help.