Thread: Best virtual drive emulator application for Windows 7

Best virtual drive emulator application for Windows 7

I'm deciding among quite a few options intended for a virtual drive applications, up to now I've stumble upon Daemon Tools (free and pro edition), Alcohol 120%, as well as Virtual CloneDrive (freeware). I don’t know which one is best among them. I have just chosen those because I thought it was best as per user reviews. My system is running with Windows 7 and I don’t want to get any compatibility issue with this. Please suggest me a good application.

Re: Best virtual drive emulator application for Windows 7

I am using Daemon Tools and I believe it's the most excellent. The most recent free edition DAEMON Tools Lite 4.35.6 has support in favor of Windows 7 as well as formats: cue/bin, iso, ccd, bwt, mds, cdi, nrg, pdi, b5t. DAEMON Tools Lite permits you to emulate up to four CD/DVD virtual drives on your computer. Virtual drives will emerge in your Windows 7 just like actual ones. Choose a virtual drive afterward pick a disc image you would like to mount. Come across the formed virtual drive with mounted CD image in My Computer.

I as well believe that DAEMON Tools Lite is the finest software. While it comes to drive emulation, DAEMON Tools is appealing much the normal. It's free of charge for individual use, uncomplicated to employ, light on resources and does precisely what it tells on the tin. Emulating a virtual drive might not appear that helpful at foremost view, except if you believe regarding it, it has numerous benefits: you can load whichever image file straightforwardly on your computer, you save the time and struggle of disc burning and plus, virtual drives are much quicker than definite CD components.

One more vote for Daemon Tools. I have been using it for some years at this moment. They have emerged with a Lite edition, which provides you each and every one of the basics and it is freeware. I believe you have a boundary of making simply several virtual drives, except I can't remember for sure. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and yet to have any problems. It is easy to install and configure. I disable the auto-start using msconfig and run on-demand for the only some times that I utilize it.

DAEMON Tools Lite is definitely one of the most admired and most superior software for virtual CD/DVD drive emulation by means of support of protection technologies for example Safedisc, Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce, Protect CD etc. This is extremely helpful for programs otherwise games that necessitate installation CD to be constantly situated inside the drive to work correctly. The program installs within the system tray of the taskbar from where you can effortlessly use it. The Lite edition permits you to accumulate to four virtual CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drives.

I don’t have any idea about which application is better in this. Many users are saying that DAEMON Tools Lite is a batter one. They are telling this because it is very easy to use. Others are little complicated but I don’t think that they are lacking something. They are several options which you cannot find in DAEMON Tools Lite. Whatever it may be, it is up to you to use it and experience it and know about each and every feature of them. Then take only one among three.