Thread: Changing default save location on Windows Photo and Scanner Wizard

Changing default save location on Windows Photo and Scanner Wizard

I am having the machine that can save any of my pictures as of an SD card in a folder named the identical as group of pictures name. For an example if I wish to save a group of pictures like "Puppyxx" where "xx" is the sequential number involved to file name by wizard. Previously the wizard would make the folder as "Puppy" and store all the pictures by that grouping name to Puppy folder. Now, it is dumping every picture to root of "My Pictures" folder. I have to manually shift pictures. We had a difficulty previous week through server space and have to modify the wizard for download pictures onto C:\ drive and not on the document server. So please tell me that how can I change the default save location of the wizard. Please reply.

Re: Changing default save location on Windows Photo and Scanner Wizard

Hello friend. If you want then you can indicate a folder during the Wizard and other that this, you can also do the additional tasks like, you can alter the batch name for the pictures. I don’t think that this wizard will create the new folder automatically. While importing the images, you must see the "options" otherwise "advanced options" into that. By selection that choice, you will be able to make new folder and also alter the batch name. I wish that this will be helpful to you.

It’s very simple to solve the problem that you are facing. Actually that is not the problem; it is just a simple setting mistake that you might have done by mistake. If you want to see that then you will have to go to the settings and then go to the scan settings and see for the save to the file option that you have permitted to enter. From here you will be able to change the default folder very easily and set your own over there. If you are having any other problem then please let us know about that and we will try to solve that together.

Just uninstall that from your computer and again try to install that. Don’t just keep on pressing the “next” button without knowing that what it is prompting you. Look at the each steps carefully and I am sure that it will definitely ask you for the location to store the images. At that point of time, just select the folder where you want to store the images and that will do what you wish to do.