Thread: Outlook does not respond while sending email

Outlook does not respond while sending email

I am using the windows XP on mine system and I have also installed the internet explorer 8. I have small issue on mine outlook express. I am able to look at my emails and read them. But there are six e-mails dated 1/08/2010 and 12/08/2010 two of which I sent to myself that when I click Outlook Express freeze them, cannot open or delete. Each time you click on any of them my Outlook Express freezes and I have to shut down and restart Outlook Express. This is one problem with these six messages. Can anyone suggest on this.

Re: Outlook does not respond while sending email

Especially primary thing to do is update your Windows operating system with newest updates and scrap. Generally emails with assault with the attachments, and can be attacked by a threat to keep your antivirus and firewall updated and activated. Try turning off the preview pane in Outlook, then right click on those messages to delete. Directly fish and delete the message and I cannot go to the deleted messages folder. I hope this will help you lot to solve your Issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the steps below and then your issue will get solved. To do this open the outlook express and then go to the tools and after that make hit on the option. Now under the option go to the maintenance tab and after that make click on the store folder. Now under the store folder go to the store location box and then emphasize address among a tab key. Now copy the address location and then close the outlook. Now go to the start and then make hit on the run and under the run paste the copied and then hit the OK button. Now here you will get the dbx files and under that delete the inbox. And after that your issue will get solved.

I had the same problem and I followed the following steps to solve the problem of mines to do this, follow these steps. Open the windows explorer through click on the start and then make hit on my computer. Now under the windows explorer go to the tools and then make a stroke on the folder options. Now under the folder option go to the view and after that make sure that you have unchecked the Show hidden files and folders. After that go to this location: C:\Documents and Settings\Account Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000000}\Microsoft\Outlook Express. Under that delete the Outbox.dbx. And then hit ok button and hit the ok button. I hope this will help you lot.

I think you have not installed a virus on your system and this virus might have been the culprit behind the Outlook program off to try to download the Microsoft security essentials on your system and install and then check whether the start of Outlook working. I would also suggest you to perform the online scanning and so that you can remove the all things. Go to the some official website and then make the online scanning and once you complete the scanning after that restarts your system.

I have the same issue on mine system and after that I look for the some suggestion but I didn’t have the any suggestion on that. After that long researching I have reinstalled the outlook express and after that now I can work without any issue. While reinstalling the outlook make sure that you should uninstall the previous outlook. To do this go to the control panel and after that make hit on the add/remove program. Now under this select your software that you want to remove and once you remove the outlook and restart your system and then install the new outlook. I hope this will help you lot.