Thread: How can I Download music files from "My Music" to Photostory

How can I Download music files from "My Music" to Photostory

I have done a lot of stories of photos without any problem adding music from my computer. Suddenly, he keeps saying I'm not the election of a valid music file. I do not know what to do. These are the CD's songs I downloaded on my computer, songs bought from iTunes, etc. Can somebody let know me how to re-structure my music file as a result that it is a "valid" file? Please help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

Re: How can I Download music files from "My Music" to Photostory

Files that do not work may be corrupted in some way. Might be worth an attempt to import them into Windows Media Encoder and convert WMA to WMA. It sounds unnecessary; however it will create a latest file that possibly will perform. Microsoft has put an end to download Windows Media Encoder. Other than if you wish for to download this then most excellent put money is to import .WMA audio files. If your music is in a dissimilar format then you be able to convert to .Wma earlier than importing.

I have the similar photostory3 message "Photo Story cannot put in music to their history and the chosen file is not an applicable music file. Select a valid music file and try again." All music files I include for my PhotoStory are MP3 files. Some work and some do not work (strange) and I downloaded them all from amazon.com on the same night. I rehabilitated the files will not work with the files .Mva and I get the same message. This is very frustrating. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. I do not imagine the files are corrupted. It’s other than an error or somewhat in the Photo Story program. The .Wma, .Mp3 and .Wav file perform within Windows Media Player, however not in the Photo Story. I am using Windows XP with all updates. PS I found to be a very interesting, but seem I have to discover another program? Please suggest me the proper solution on this. I am waiting for replies thank you.

First you have to unzip the file and drag FFSetup260.exe on your desktop. Then left click on it to install it. After downloading and installing Format Factory, you possibly will wish for to unlock the program and left click the 'Option' button on the toolbar and from that select 'Output Folder' and click on apply and press ok. After that Drag/drop your MP3 clips on top of your main screen. After that Select 'All to WMA' and click on OK. After that press Start on the toolbar and it will work. I hope this will help you.

Mutually Picasa and Photo Story recognize a number of sound files copied from CD's, however not the files from other CDs, downloaded files, or yet my home prepared files converted since MIDI. It does not help the conversion of a file that is rejected. The difficulty is visibly produced in the unique file. Discarded records are acknowledged in Windows Media Player and additional comparable programs. Possibly will it be that Photo Story wants a number of definite settings?