Thread: Need help to remove regwork completely

Need help to remove regwork completely

i am using the windows XP on mine system and I have issue on mine system. I have installed the regwork last 1 month. Now wanted to uninstall or remove this software. When I try to remove this software I got this error: “ERROR {:5005:0x80070002} has occurred while running setup and close other applications” and after that I have restarted mine system and after that I have got the error with yellow color box, error is:” RegWork Cause File:\Work\RegCleaner\Common\TaskScheduler\Task.cpp Function:RegCleaner:CTask SaveTask Line:406 IPersistFile Save Error(80070534) (null)Parameters” now I don’t know how to solve this issue can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Need help to remove regwork completely

I would like to suggest you to perform the Diagnostic startup and after that try to uninstall your software and I hope this will solve your issue. To do this go to the start and then make hit on the run. Now under the run program type msconfig and after that make stroke on the OK button. Now you will get the windows application and under that go to the general tab and then make hit on the Diagnostic Startup and then make stroke on the OK button. Now once you complete this restart your system and then uninstall the regwork application manually. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system restore and so that you won’t get this error. To do these follow the steps below:Make stroke on the start and then click on the run and under the type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now you will get the one application and under that go to the general tab and after that make hit on the launch system restore button. Now on the system restore application make hit on the Restore my computer to an earlier time and after that stroke on the next. After that enter the sufficient date and then go to the next button. Now here first close all other program and then make hit on the next and this will create the system restore. Once you complete the system restore your system will restarts automatically. And after that you won’t get this error.

According to me your computer have been infected by the malware and I would suggest you to remove the all malware and so that you can solve your issue. To remove this go through some official website and then you will get the online scanning for the removal of malware and make online scanning. I would also suggest you to install the antivirus and then update it day by day and so that you will protect your system. I think this will help you lotto solve your issue. Once you complete the scanning restart your system and then try to uninstall your program.

I would like to advise you to use the Revo Uninstaller and it will help you to uninstall your software. To do this you need to download the Revo Uninstaller. Go to the some official website like Microsoft etc and then search or the Revo Uninstaller and after that save it on your system. Once you complete the downloading and saving and then install and after that uninstall your desired software through the Revo Uninstaller. I have use the Revo Uninstaller to uninstall mine lots of software and it helps me lot to uninstall the software without any issue. I hope this will help you lot to uninstall your program.

In my opinion your hard disk is full and I would like to advise you to Remove needless things, uninstall unused series and make sure that you have need to take the backup of your system before removing. Now once you delete the unnecessary program then disable the all third party program on your system and then try to uninstall your regwork software. While you’re removing the any program you need to disable the all third party software, because third party software may encounter issue while removing the other software. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.