Thread: Login Error Code 800488eb On Msn Messenger

Login Error Code 800488eb On Msn Messenger

I am using the windows XP on mine system and i8 have also installed the windows messenger on mine system. I am using the windows messenger from last 1 year and I don’t have any issue on mine windows messenger and It works perfectly without any issue but from last one week I have small issue on the windows messenger when I tried to log in on the messenger and I am not able to do it. While I am log in I got this error:” Error code is 800488eb” every time. I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Login Error Code 800488eb On Msn Messenger

In my opinion, you’re typing the wrong password and due that you’re getting this error. May you have switched on the CAPS Lock while typing the password? So I think you need to make sure this one. I would also suggest you to go to the Microsoft site and then change your password from there and after that submit to your registration documentation and after that you will get the password on your email. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue and so that you can solve your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I have followed some steps here and it really helps me to solve mine issue. To do these follow the steps below. First open your browser and then go to the tools on the browser menu option. Now under the tool go the internet option and under this delete the all temporary file to do this make hit on the delete all temp files and after that delete all cookies of your browser. Now once you complete this now restart your browser and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to reinstall your messenger and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: first make hit on the start icon on the desktop and then go to the control panel. Now under the control panel select the add/remove program and then select your messenger and after that make double click on that and select the uninstall or remove. Now once you complete the uninstall and then install the new messenger and after that go through you r issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I have searched for the some solution and I have got the one suggestion and this helps me to solve mine issue. To do this follow the below steps here and so that you can solve your issue:
    1. First you need to download the registry cleaner from here:
    2. Download a registry cleaner and install it.
    3. unlock the registry cleaner and scan your system for without charge.
    4. and after that make hit on the fix button and then go through your issue.

I think you have changed the setting or something on the windows firewall and therefore you’re getting this error. So would like to suggest you to disable the windows firewall and then go through your issue. Due to the change in the firewall your MSN connection has been blocked. I think you need to disable the windows firewall or you need to reinstall the new windows firewall and so that you can solve your issue. I think this will help you lot to solve your issue.